slumber party

Y/n's pov

Billies throwing a sleepover for her birthday. It's only for me though. She told me she asked other people to come but they only could stay for the party so it's just me. I don't mind it though. We've never spent the night with each other without somebody ruining it. The party already ended and now I'm just waiting for billie to come back since she drove Zoe home cause she was drunk. The house wasn't too messy but messy enough to make her parents mad.

As I'm cleaning up some of the trash I heard the door open and saw billie walk in.

"Are you okay? You look tired" I said to billie while walking over to her. "I am tired. These random dudes kept following me so I had to try and lose them and Zoe was throwing up so I had to try and help her which was a struggle. When I got her home I had to bang on the door so someone could bring her inside. Then on the way back here I got followed again and had to lose them. Also during that my parents were on the phone yelling at me" she said. "Damn, I'm sorry about that bils" I said to her. "It's fine" she said.

She came in and we cleaned up the house. Once we were done with that we went to her room.

"We should take a shower" she said while getting up. "But I'm not doing this taking turns shit so you're joining me" she said. Before I could say anything she handed me my towel and brought me into the bathroom. She turned turned shower on and we both got undressed. I got in first and then she got in after.

"Why would you make me get in when it's cold?" I asked moving her closer to the water so I didn't have to touch it as much. "Calm down it'll be hot soon" she said and she was right. A few minutes later the water was super hot. It felt good though.

We were talking while showering and she was telling me about the weirdest things.

"Bro you wanna know what the doctor made me do?" she asked me. "What'd she do?" I asked. "She made me pee into a fucking cup in a closet" she said. "She pushed me in there and made me pee in the closet. Then she made me feel embarrassed because I got some on the floor but it wasn't my fault" she said clearly annoyed. "That doctor seems kinda dumb" I said. "She is" she said.

Me and billie finished showering and got out. She handed me my towel and I wrapped it around me. She did the same with hers. We then went into her room to change. We both were only wearing a shirt and underwear.

"Come lay down with me" she said as she layed on her bed. I layed down next to her.

"I need to tell you something y/n" she said. I looked at her confused. "What is it?" I asked. "I like you" she said. I was shocked. She looked worried and was gonna say something but I kissed her before she could.

"I like you too" I said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" she asked. I kissed her again. "Of course" I said. She smiled and cuddled with me. We watched the office while cuddling. I heard quiet snores coming from her. I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight baby" I said quietly trying not to wake her. I fell asleep shortly after. I'm glad I'm with her. She's amazing.