thunderstorm

Billies pov

It was almost 4 in the morning and I couldn't sleep. There's a thunderstorm and I'm now scared to go to sleep. Not because of the storm, but because I keep seeing a shadow of someone outside my window and it's freaking me out. I've stayed up all night since the first time I've seen it. Y/n, my girlfriend, was sleeping peacefully with her head layed on my chest. I was slightly sitting up a bit so I wouldn't fall asleep and that person or whatever it is could get in.

I didn't wanna disturb y/n and wake her up though. She's been working hard these past few weeks with her being a model and writing songs. She never sings them or releases them, they're for movies. I'd feel horrible waking her for something stupid like that.

I sighed and grabbed my phone to take a picture of that window to test and see if someone's there. When lightning struck making the person appear, I took a picture of it. Then, I zoomed in on it. I still couldn't tell if it was a person or just me going crazy. I hate this so much.

I put my phone back down and kissed y/n's head. She's so beautiful.

I moved to grab my water and accidentally woke y/n up.

"Billie what are you doing?" she asked in a raspy voice.

"Sorry, I was trying to get some water I didn't mean to wake you" I said to her.

"It's fine love, are you okay?" she asked me. I nodded my head yes and drank my water. Then I put it back where it was.

"That storms pretty bad out there" y/n said, looking out the window where I keep seeing that shadow.

The lightning flashed again but I didn't see anyone. Could I have just been seeing things? It flashed again and I saw a man smiling at me.

"Did you see that too?" I asked y/n.

"See what?" she asked looking up at me.

"A man" I said to her, still looking out the window. She looked back.

"Nope" she said. I definitely am going crazy. Or maybe y/n just can't see it? I'm so confused.

"I'll be back" I said while getting up. I went closer to the window and looked out and sure enough, there wasn't anybody there.

"What's wrong?" Y/n asked while putting her arms around my waist.

"Nothing just thought someone was there" I said turning around and kissing her.

"Let's go back to sleep" I said. I got into our bed and she layed down next to me.

"Goodnight bil" she said.

"Goodnight y/n" I said kissing her cheek. She smiled and went to sleep. I took one more look at the window, hoping nothing would show up. Lighting struck, nothing. Gave me a little relief. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

A/n:
Fun fact if any of you guys care-im soon going to release a billie x ariana imagines book probably a few minutes after this