boss

Billies pov

"Ms. O'Connell?" one of my I guess workers/friends said coming into my office. "Yes?" I asked looking up at her.

"There's someone here to see you" she said. "Bring them in" I said. She walked in and followed behind her was a pretty girl with h/c(your hair color. She also had e/c(eye color) eyes.

"Hi" she said nervously. The first girl Amanda left closing the door behind her.

"Sit" I said pointing to the chair in front of my desk. She walked over and sat down.

"Why are you here?" I asked. "I'm looking for a job and was wondering if I could work here" she said. "Alright...do you have experience with modeling?" I asked her. "Unless taking pictures of yourself on Instagram and they look somewhat professional then yeah" she said.

"Show me" I said. She pulled out her phone and gave it to me. I looked at the pictures and they were pretty good.

"They're pretty good. Could use a little bit of work but other than that you fit into being a model really well without having much experience" I said while handing her phone back.

"Are you good with working with people?" I asked. "Depends on how they act towards me" she said. "Good enough. Last question, do you mind taking pictures where you're wearing sorta revealing clothes?" I asked her. "Not really no. Just as long as they don't show my whole tittie or my pussy" she said. "Alright. You got the job" I said. For this job you don't really need much to work here. Plus she's gonna be my assistant anyway since that's the only spot open.

"Okay!" she said with a smile on her face. "Go put this on" I said while handing her a uniform. "Just...change over there by that closet. I won't look" i said while pointing to the closet in my office. She took the clothes and walked over there to change. I was responding to emails I had.

"Done" she said sitting back down again. "Alright then y/n, can you give these to Amanda? The same girl you came in here with" I said while handing her a stack of papers. "Okay but how did you know my name?" she asked. "I have my ways. Now go" I said. She got up and left. I continued doing my work.

A/n:
Short update for today. I'm making new stories so I'm updating those the most sorry