𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝙈𝙀 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙄'𝙈 𝙁𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙎

𝘆/𝗻

(smut warning. G!p y/n, bottom Billie
Fyi this might suck ass so um, yeah :p )

"Hey Y/n...you know what i want?" Billie asks as she sat on my lap, pulling away from the heated kiss we just had.

"What?" i asked smiling a bit at her.

"I want you to fuck me like i'm famous" she said with a smirk on her face.

(She isn't famous in this)

"Do you now?"

"Mhm. Fuck me like how you'd fuck a famous woman"

"Your wish is my command."

I pushed her softly down onto the bed, her head landing on the pillows as i hovered over her.

I start kissing her again, this time moving down to her neck and leaving pretty marks on her.

"Mm..." she moaned quietly.

I kissed down her breats as i slowly unclipped her bra, tossing it onto the floor as i did so.

"Y/n please...i need you." she says desperatley.

"Do you now? How bad do you need me princess?" i asked.

"Badly."

I smirk as i removed her pants and her now soaked underwear, massaging her boob with my left hand.

She was moaning quietly at the pleasure she felt, feeling good about things so far.

I went back to her lips and started kissing her. It quickly turned into a sloppy make out session, our tounges batteling for dominance.

Of course, i won.

I started massaging her other boob like i did the first one, moving back down to her throbbing core.

I teased her by kissing her thighs just underneath her pussy. The place i knew she wanted me most.

"Fuck..stop teasing y/n." she moaned quietly.

"You said you wanted me to fuck you like you were famous, correct?" i ask looking into her ocean blue eyes.

"Mhm.." she hummed looking into my y/e/c eyes.

"Well, that's what i'm doing. Just trust the process love. I won't leave you stuck like last time"

I went back to her dripping heat and licked slowly through her folds. Billie moaned quietly at the pleasure.

I quickly stuck two fingers into her without warning, causing her to close her legs a bit.

"Fuck y/n keep going" she moaned.

"Faster y/n..please" she begged.

I did as she wanted and went faster, feeling myself get even harder by the minute.

"Just like that..oh fuck!"

I continued my pace, placing a couple kisses on her lips every now and then.

Her back arched slightly as i felt her walls tightening against my fingers.

"I-I'm gonna cum y/n fuck" she moaned.

"Cum for me princess" i said.

Instantly she came, throwing her head back against the pillows as her eyes rolled back in her head.

I took my fingers out of her and licked them clean, them making a 'pop' noise as i took them out my mouth.

I kissed Billie again letting her taste herself, earning a quiet moan from her.

"Condom or no?" i asked her as i pulled away from the kiss.

"No" she said with a small smile.

I nodded and got off of her, taking my pants off and pulling them down slowly.

"On your hands and knees. Now." i said sternly.

By the way Billies eyes lit up after i said that, i could tell she was excited.

Billie did exactly as i said and i pulled down my boxers, my hard dick springing out as i did so.

I stood behind Billie in doggy style, ready to start fucking her like she wanted.

"If you wanna stop, say the safe word okay?" i told her.

"Um...w-what's the safe word again?" she asked a bit worried.

"The safe word is 'red' baby" i smiled.

"Okay..thank you" she said.

I gave her cheek a quick kiss before going back behind her, lining myself up with her tight hole.

I pushed myself inside her, slowly starting to thrust so she could get used to my size.

"Fuckkk y/n. Faster" she moaned.

I started going faster, our moans filling the silent room.

"Fuck Billie you're so tight" i moaned throwing my head back slightly.

"You feel so good princess" i moan.

The only sounds filling the room were our loud moans and the skin clapping quickly.

"I'm gonna cum fuckkk" she moaned.

I almost came right then and there.

But i didn't.

"Cum for me"

I went even faster than before, making her scream as she released all her juices on me.

"Fuck Bil i'm gonna cum"

"Cum inside me please, please cum inside me daddy" she begged, continuing to moan loudly.

"Fuckkk"

I pulled out after i came, sucking up both mine and her cum from her pussy.

Billie then got on her knees and looked up at me with innocent eyes as she sucked the juices off my dick.

(I refuse to use the word cock it's so bad-

Anyway that's the rest of this chapter byee)