dancing

Y/n's pov

"Baby come dance with me" my girlfriend said from in the dance studio.

"Hold on baby I'm coming. Let me change first" I said from inside our room.

"Okay love" she said. I changed into a crop top and sweats, aka the clothes I'm better at dancing in. I put on some shoes and went down to see billie in her matching dance outfit stretching. I joined her and we stretched for a bit until we were warmed up.

Billie went over to the speaker and played the song 'Easy' on it. (The one at the top)

"Copy what i do y/n" she said. I nodded and watched closely at what she did so I could copy her.

"Good baby!" she said clapping her hands.

"Now my turn" I said. I did a few moves for her to copy and eventually we somehow came up with a random dance to dance to the song with.

Billie recorded us dance to the song and I paused it so we could practice it a bit.

"Ughh I can't get it!!!" Billie said upset.

"Calm down angel, I'll teach you. Move your foot like this first" I said while showing her what to do. She copied it and eventually got the whole dance down.

I played the song again and we did the dance to the song. It sorta matched the song not gonna lie.

When we were done billie uploaded the video onto our shared YouTube channel and we drank some water.

"We should do this more often" she said.

"I agree".