𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀

no description for this one
_____________________________
ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ

"Hey billie um, i have a question for you" y/n said catching me by surprise. She's super popular and never really talks to me unless for projects and we don't have any because of prom coming up tomorrow.

"what is it?" i ask looking up at her.

"do you wanna go to prom with me?" she asks.

i was shocked. I've never been asked out by anyone before!

"um, sure!" i say trying not to sound too excited.

"great! I'll pick you up tomorrow night at 9?"

i nod and she hands me a piece of paper with her number on it before walking away with her friends.

i smile a bit before heading to my locker and putting all my things away.

-

as i walked out the building, i started thinking about if y/n actually wanted to go with me or if this was some dare made by her stupid friends.

i get that i'm not that pretty, but they don't need to try and embarrass me for it.

good thing i won't let them.

-

"hey honey, how was school?" my mom asked as i came into the door.

"it was good. Y/n asked me out to prom but i'm pretty sure it's a dare" i tell her.

"i don't think it is. She seems to like you! But since it's tomorrow, do you have any ideas on what you want to wear?" she asks as i put my bag down on the table.

"you remember the big pink dress you got me not too long ago?" i ask.

"yeah" she says.

"that's the one i plan on wearing" i said.

"you're going to look so beautiful in it"

i thank her and give her a hug before taking out my homework to start on it.

-

i just remembered i needed to put y/n's number in my phone!

i take out the paper and add her to my contacts, texting her afterwards to see if she gets it.

𝘠/𝘯

𝗁𝗂 𝗒/𝗇!

𝗁𝗂? 𝖨𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾?

𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗁

𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍! 𝖣𝗂𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗒𝖾𝗍?

𝗒𝖾𝗉! 𝖨𝗍'𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗄/𝗉𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋

𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗂 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗂𝗍?

𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗋 𝗒𝖾𝗌.