first date

Y/n's pov

Tonight me and billie are going on our first date. I asked her out a few days ago and she said yes! But she didn't want a fancy date. She wanted like a picnic date instead which I'm fine with. The sun is about to start setting which will be super pretty so I gotta go now. I quickly finished getting ready and left.

Timeskip to at the place

"Hi y/n!" billie said hugging me. "Hi Billie" I said hugging back. We pulled away and sat down on the blanket. We both had brought some food so we ate some of that while talking. She had a lot of weird stories to tell me lol.

"Y/n look, the sun is setting" billie said to me. I looked over and saw it. "It's pretty" I said. "Let's take a picture" she said grabbing her phone. We took a few pictures and then finished eating. The sun had set and now we're laying down looking at the stars.

"Stars are hard to see in L.A, you don't get to see them too much" billie said. "That's true. But at least we can see them when we come up here. We can see almost anything" I said. "That is true" she said.

Billie moved closer to me and layed her head on my chest.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" she asked looking up at me. "Of course" i said looking at her. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you" she said. "I love you too" I said. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and we kept looking at the stars for a while until we got tired.

"Let's go to my place, it's closer here" she said getting up. I got up with her and we grabbed our things and walked to her car. We got in and she drove to her house.

When we got to her place I was greeted by her parents Maggie and Patrick. I waved at them as she took me to her room.

"Here, you can change into these" she said while handing me some clothes to change into. I took them and went into the bathroom to change. When I came out she was already laying in her bed sleep. I smiled a bit and got in with her.

"Goodnight baby" I said quietly. I kissed her cheek and went to sleep.