drunk

Billies pov(tw:vomit)

I was at home waiting for my wife y/n to get back home from her friend h/n's house. As i was scrolling through Instagram I got a call from h/n.

"Hey billie umm, can you pick y/n up please? She got really drunk and is doing some dangerous things" h/n said.

"Oh um-yeah I'll be there soon" I said.

"Y/N GET AWAY FROM THERE!" h/n screamed.

"Hurry please before she gets hurt" they said.

"I will" I say. H/n hangs up and I quickly get dressed. Well, put something over what I was already wearing. I threw on y/n's favorite hoodie that she loves me wearing and got into the car. I drove to h/n's house and knocked on the door. 5 minutes later they opened it.

They let me inside and I saw y/n sitting on the couch crying.

"Oh my god-baby what's wrong?" I asked while going to comfort her.

"She hit her head on the wall" h/n said.

"She's not bleeding so she should be okay" I said.

"Come on honey, let's go home yeah?" I say. Y/n looks at me and nods. I picked her up and put her into the car.

"Are you gonna hurt me?" she asked.

"No of course not baby. I would never hurt you" I said getting into the driver's seat. I put our seatbelts on and drove home.

Once we got there I picked y/n up and layed her down in our shared bed.

I noticed y/n get up through the mirror. I turned around to face her and saw she was trying to get to the bathroom. I helped her get there and she threw up.

I held her hair and rubbed her back as she finished. It had gotten on her clothes so I told her to take them off.

"I don't want too" she said.

"Do you want me to do it?" I asked. She nodded as I brought her to the counter. I first wiped off her face and then slowly unbuttoned her pants and slid them off. I then took her shirt off and put her clothes in the wash.

"Can I wear your hoodie?" she asked. I nodded and took it off, completely forgetting I was wearing an outfit from a photoshoot.

"First drink this" I say, handing her some water. She took the bottle out my hand and drank it.

"Good, now you can wear the hoodie" I say putting the hoodie on her.

Y/n "accidentally" dropped the bottle of water onto the floor. I knew she was trying to make me bend over so she can get a better view.

I grabbed it for her anyway and put it on the nightstand. Y/n watched my every move carefully.

Then I crawled into bed with her and went to sleep cuddling her. Hopefully tomorrow morning won't be horrible.

A/n:billie pic of the day