Valentines day

Y/n's pov

"Happy valentines day baby" my girlfriend said to me as I was waking up.

"Happy valentines day" I said to her. She kissed me a few times as I was getting up.

"I have a surprise for youuu" billie said.

"Ooo what is it?" I asked, putting my hands on her waist and pulling her closer towards me.

"You'll see" she said. I kissed her and then we went downstairs.

"What would you like for breakfast today love?" billie asked while walking into the kitchen.

"Hmmm...maybe some pancakes" I told her. She nodded and got all the things she needed.

I cleaned up the house a bit so I'd seem a bit useful. I also got us something to drink since she was almost done.

"Do we plan on going anywhere today?" I asked her.

"Unless you wanna go on a fancy date then no" she said, handing me my food.

"Thank you baby" I said to her while kissing her cheek.

We sat down and started eating. As usual we didn't really say much to each other. We were both on our phones scrolling through Instagram like we always do. We kinda find the silence a bit peaceful.

When we finished eating we took a shower and got dressed. I put on a red dress Claudia let me have. It was really pretty and I loved wearing it.

Billie was wearing a red outfit that looks like this

(Just imagine it's red)

"You look beautiful baby" I said to her. She smiled and kissed me.

"And you look absolutely gorgeous" she said, making me smile and blush.

"Do we have to go on a fancy date or can we just sit here and chill?" she asked me.

"Whatever you wanna do baby" I said, kissing her again.

She grabbed my hand and we went downstairs into the basement where the movie theater in our house was.

Billie grabbed the remote and turned on a movie. I don't really remember what it was but billie really wanted to watch it with me.

Then her phone started buzzing.

"Hold on its my mom. I'll be right back y/n" she said, kissing me before leaving. I paused the movie since it was just on regular TV except huge and waited for her to get back.

10 minutes later

"Sorry that took long baby. My mom wanted to talk about something that we're doing as a surprise for finneas and Claudia" she said while coming back into the room.

Instead of sitting back down where she was at first she sat on my lap instead. I mean I didn't mind it.

I unpaused the movie and we kept watching it. It was honestly pretty interesting.

Timeskip

"Babyyyy come hereee" billie said to me. I went over to her and sat down next to her.

"Yes my love?" I asked. She smiled at the name.

"I love you" she said, kissing me. I pulled away and smiled at her.

"I love you too billie".

Billie layed me down on the bed and then layed her head on my chest. I could see she was sleepy. It was pretty late anyway.

"Go to sleep baby. I'll be here when you wake up" I said. She closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep too.