Author's Confession

II plan to include the author's confession in every narrative that I create. This section includes "what could've been" scenarios as well as some entertaining or not-so-entertaining facts.

-

I have a confession to make -

If we're gonna talk about who's the strongest, no doubt, it would be Lilac. She doesn't know how to use guns or to fight with her bare hands but her wisdom, intelligence and how she handled everything? Hands down.

Since I'm not planning to have kids (yet), binibigay ko na lang sa mga characters ko ang magiging pangalan "sana" ng future kids ko. Hence, the baby elements' names.

I'm a fan of a Korean Reality TV Show, The Return of the Superman - Song triplets kaya ginawa ko ring triplets ang babies ni Lilac (although nasa genes naman 'yan ni Mommy Flower). That show was one of the reasons why I survived the anxiety and depression that I had experience during the lockdown.

Also, the original plot was, they wouldn't end up together but as you can see *read*, I didn't entertain the thought because I wanted this book to be therapeutic to you. Paiiyakin ko lang kayo pero babawi ako sa ending.

Thank you for spending your time with Lilac and Erazius! ♡