Chapter 18

RILEE 
I sat there, dumbfounded. I let my feelings get in the way of this mission. "She gone," I texted my boss.

Omniscient
Laila drove up to Juan's mansion. It was literally in a duck off location, in the middle of nowhere. She got out and he was standing at the door, smoking. He smiled when he saw her. "I missed you baby," he said to L.A. She smiled, "show me," she stated. That was liquor courage, because she was previously drinking. He put his blunt out, and picked her up kissing from her neck to collarbone. He shut the door with his foot. He walked up the stairs to his bedroom. He threw her on the bed and started kissing her all over. When he got to her hips, he immediately tore her pants and panties off. "You got fat ma waxed for daddy, huh," he stated. "Yes, daddy all for you," she responded. He smirked, and began devouring her girl. "Omg, Juan" she screamed. He kept going, putting his thumb in her butt, and she went crazy after. "Juaaaaaan, DE'JUAN," she screamed. He smirked, and started slowly fingering her butt while sucking her pearl. "You like that baby," he said against her clit. She was on the verge of cumming all over his mouth.
"Daddy, don't stop," Laila screamed while gripping his head. He smirked, "you love
Daddy, you love Daddy tongue," he said against her wet pussy, "Yes, daddy I love youuuuuu," she cried out!! De'juan got up dropping his boxers. Laila looked at his manhood standing at attention. She laid on her stomach, dick to face. He looked down at her, low hooded eyes with a sly smirk on his face. She took him into her mouth sucking him like she seen in a porn. He grunted, and grabbed the back of her head. "Suck that dick baby," he commanded while making her deep throat him causing her to gag. She looked up at him with watery eyes, but still sucking while he fucked her face, and she started stroking his balls with her left hand, and jerking him with her right. His head flew back, he was grunting and trying his best not to bust. "Damn girl," he hissed! She smirked, popping his dick out of her mouth like a lollipop. He moved back and she laid there with her legs spread while playing with her pussy. He smiled as he watched how she pleased herself. He was most definitely enjoying the view. He walked over, slapping his dick against her wet pussy. She whimpered, because it felt good. He got on top of her kissing her slowly. He eased himself slowly into her, she tensed up. "Relax baby, I'm take care of you" he spoke softly kissing her. She nodded, thinking to herself mommy didn't raise no hoe. When she got use to his size, he sped up and Laila was moaning uncontrollably. "Omg Juan, I fucking love you," she moaned loudly. I love you too mama, he spoke kissing her. He got up flipping her on her stomach. "Toot that ass up," he said while giving her ass a smack. She did as told, and he roughly entered her. "Omg mama, that pussy wet ass fuck for daddy," he exclaimed. "Yes daddy, I love it," she screamed. Juan closed his eyes trying not to nut. "Damn, that pussy tight," he mumbled. "Whose pussy this is," he questioned while giving her hard, deep strokes. "Mmmm," Laila moaned ignoring his question. He smirked, he smacked her ass, and started fucking her even harder. She reached back trying to push him back. He grabbed her arms locking on her back, still fucking her hard. "Omg Juan, I can't take it daddy," she moaned. He reached down rubbing her clit still pounding her. "Who pussy Laila," he questioned. "Omg, yours daddy, yours fuck I'm about to cum," she yelled! "Hold that shit," he yelled back while smacking her ass. She whimpered. He pulled out and started eating her pussy from the back while still rubbing her clit. "Juaaan, juaaan," she moaned. She knew she was about to cum. He was sucking on that pussy. He loved the way she tastes. "Mhhmm Juan, I'm cumming" she screamed. He started eating her ass and rubbing her clit fast. "Omg, Juan," she screamed as she squirted. He smiled big still eating her. She tried to run, he held her legs. "Baby please, I can't take it anymore," she cried! He got up ramming into her. "De'juan omg , yes daddy this your pussy." All you heard was skin slapping. He started grunting while gripping her sides still pumping her. "Nut all in this pussy daddy," she said as she started throwing it back. He took that as a green light filling her up with his kids. He collapsed on her.
She chuckled, "I love you daddy," she stated. "I love you more mamas," he said drifting to sleep beside her. She smiled, "I got that good pussy," she said. "That you do," he spoke behind her. She gasp followed by a chuckle, then she let sleep take over her.
————————————————-
De'juan