Chapter Three

L.A p.o.v
-----------------------------------------
The next day:

After last night all I could think about was Juan. I don't know what got over me kissing him but it was the best kiss ever. His lips were so soft. I picked up my phone and I called BB. She answer after two rings, "hello" her groggily voice said over the phone. I looked at the time and it was 11:39am. "Girl get up, and get yourself together. I'll be there in a hour to scoop you, so be ready" I stated. She said okay and then hung up. I got out of bed and walked in my adjourned bathroom. I cut the shower water on and walked out to my bedroom to grab my phone and speaker. I hooked up my phone and just let my playlist play. I stripped out of my night clothes and stepped into the shower. The temperature of the water was just right. I washed up with my Victoria Secret lavender smelling body wash. As I washed up, I rapped my favorite verse of Kash Doll Everbody.

"You said you'll never be his wifey, as if you ever had the option. The way them titties sag, milk done gone bad bitch i promise he'en coping. Everybody know you bopping, whole hood know you fair play. That lil change that he throw your way, hoe I spend that shit everyday. Let me make some shit clear, I'm fucking off what you make in a year. You ride in a uber, I ride in a leer, we not cut from the same clothing my dear. Talking that shit but bae must I remind you? I am that bitch I will pull up and find you. Everything got my name on, ring finger got his rang on it. Don't nothing move til' I sign shit, you might as well be my side bitch. You probably wanna be quiet miss, cause ain never ever been tried sis..."

I was so hyped in the shower, I almost slipped and bust my ass. After I finish washing up, I cut the shower off and wrapped the towel around my body. I plugged up my flat irons and walked out into my closet to find something to wear. It was kind of warm out today being that it is the middle of April. I pulled out my high waisted  blue jean shorts with rips , my black and red cropped top that read "bonjour bitches"  in white letters and my red & white Jordan's. I grabbed my diamond earrings and my silver necklace with my name "L.A." to pair with it. After finding what I was wearing, I walked back into the bathroom and began brushing my teeth. My phone beeped and I had a message from Juan.

                   Juan❤️
Hey baby girl. I Enjoyed last night and I truly hope to spend some more time with you. Let me know if you are free today, so I can come steal your time. I hope to retrieve another kiss today lol.
Me:
I'm hitting the mall with Brit, meet us there around 2:30. We shopping because we are going out later on because it is a warm beautiful Saturday. & maybe, you might get a kiss 🤔
Juan❤️
lol, it's like that huh? The homie and I will meet y'all there.
Me:
Yes sir, and if you referring to Chad, PLEASE LEAVE HIM HOME!
Juan❤️
Maybe 😏

I rolled my eyes at the last text. I did not want Chad to come ruin my bestfriend's day because it will surely ruin mine. I finished brushing my teeth and rinsed my mouth out. I then started to re-straighten my hair. After I got it bone straight again, I lotioned up and put on my clothes, shoes, and jewelry. I sprayed my Rihanna Nude perfume on, and applied clear cherry flavored lip gloss to my lips. I looked into the mirror once again , "Damn, I'm fine" I thought to myself before grabbing my MK shoulder bag with my phone, charger, keys, and wallet; I left out my apartment and locked it up. I walked over to my all black BMW and headed to Brit. I stopped by a chinese place to get both Brit and I a small shrimp fried rice with soy sauce and two large Dr. peppers. After getting the food, I headed over to my bestfriend. It didn't take me no longer than ten minutes to arrive. I got out, grabbed everything I needed and knocked on her door. She opened it up with a big grin on her face. "Babes, how did you know I haven't ate" she said, as she grabbed the bags of food from my hand. I chuckled, "because you were sleep when I called you." She smiled, and grabbed one rice and drink and sat down to began eating. We had pointless conversations as we ate. After we finished eating, she went into her room to finish getting ready. After about what seemed like an hour, she walked out looking as gorgeous as me. She had her hair in a neat bun with good hoop earrings and gold name necklace. She had on high waisted blue jeans that had a gold belt with her orange crop top and her orange air prestos. "bestfriend, you look good" , I said. She blushed, "Thank you boo, just like you. I can see we not in our girly style today" she said with a chuckle. I laughed because I sure did not feel like dressing up at all, I was saving that for tonight.
----------------------------------------------