Chapter Seven

Unknown
"So have you been following them like I asked" I questioned one of my workers.
"Of course boss, I found out where she's laying her head. I haven't found out where he stays but I'm on it" he responded.
"Good, good. Send me her location and continue following them" I said. "She's going to love this surprise that's waiting on her" I said with a chuckle.
"Okay boss" .
——————————————————————————
Chad
I sat inside of a club, just drinking my life away. I just wanted Brit to forgive me. "Why do I keep fucking up" I thought as I sipped on my henn.
After about an hour there, I knew I was drunk. I stumbled out the club to my car. I got in and just cried. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and called Brittany.

"Chad why are you calling me" she questioned?
"Baby listen, I love you. I'm sorry, so sorry I keep hurting you" I slurred. "Don't give up on us baby, I'm going to make it right I promise. I know I'm a fuck up Brittany and I don't deserve you but I love you girl. I love you more than life girl" I said.
"Chad, are you drunk? Where are you" she asked concerned.
"I love you girl" I said then hung up.

I started up my car and drove out the parking lot. I turned my music up bumping Kevin. Kevin always ease my mind. I sped down the highway, feeling like I was Paul Walker or some shit. "WHEW" I yelled bopping my head and speeding up. Next thing I know my went head on with another car flipping in the process. After that I blank out.
————————————————————————

L.A.
As I got dressed, I was happy Juan was honest with me. So why not give him a try? I smiled thinking of him. He just gives me goosebumps every time I'm around him. "Ding" my phone with off. I grabbed it off the night stand checking to see who it was.
Juan❤️
I'll be there in 10.

I nodded as if he could see and slipped on my heels. I didn't know where we was going but I didn't care; longs as I was with him. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked gorgeous if I do say so myself.

Something simple and cute

Something simple and cute. I nodded approvingly and walked in the living room waiting on De'juan.
A couple minutes later he was knocking on my door.
I opened it and was greeted with a kiss, "you look beautiful as always" he said. I smiled. "You don't look bad yourself" I said. "Just button up your shirt mister" I said. He chuckled, "okay, I got you ma" he said.