Chapter Thirteen

Laila
"Brittney was right," I sat dumbfounded. "How could I not have seen this coming," I thought to myself.
"Amber, I thought you were genuine. I considered your snake ass a friend, but bitch when I get loose; I'm going to beat the fuck out of you" I said angrily.

She chuckled, "You are to pretty to be so naive Laila, but you can try to beat me... De'juan already does that enough. OOPS," she said with a smirk.
"What are you talking about," I questioned? "Girl, De'juan is not faithful to your pretty little ass. He was at my house the day y'all was ambushed," she replied.

I charged at her, but the chains pulled me back. She laughed amused at the situation. I couldn't believe De'juan did this to me, but why would I believe this snake bitch?

"You're lying," I retorted. "Oh, Am I? I don't think so," she said while pulling out her phone. She showed me a video of him and her having sex. I was crushed. A tear slid down my cheek.

"Now, you're hurt. Just be with me again," Jacob said. I looked at him in pure disgust. Then the door flew open knocking Amber to the ground. Jacob pulled out his gun, grabbing me and putting the gun to my head.

"Let her go," I heard De'juan say. We locked eyes and I couldn't hide the hurt in my face. He turned his gaze away from me and back towards Caino.

"I'll let her go, when you let her go," Caino taunted Juan.
———————————————————————
De'juan
"I'll let her go, when you let her go," Caino taunted me. I shifted, and turned my head sideways with my finger still on my trigger. I smirked, "I'm never letting her go buddy," I said while walking up to him.

"Stay back, or I'll shoot her Prince," he said with a shaky voice. "You would've been done it," I retorted while continuing to walk up to him. I noticed Tay out the side of my eye, trying to slip out the door. I turned around shooting her in the back of head.

I turned back around, and Caino looked angry. "Why did you kill her, that was my baby sister you son of a bitch," he said and lounged at me. I moved out the way, hitting him with the butt of my gun across his head. He felled to the ground. I then shot him in each leg.

His screams filled the whole house. Chad and Pops walked in. "We'll handle the rest, you get her out of here" he said pointing towards Laila.

I grabbed her, and led her out of that house. Tears streamed her face, I could see the hurt in her face. I knew that she knew. This was all my fault.

I led her to one of the vans, and helped into it. I jumped on the drivers side and headed to the nearest hospital.

As I drove, Laila just weeped and weeped. Never said a word just cried. "Laila, I'm sorry this happened to you baby, but you're safe now," I tried to reassure her. But yet, she still just cried. I felt so bad, and in pain still from that wreck.

After an hour driving, we made it to the hospital. I carried her in and immediately nurses came running with a stretcher. I laid Laila on to the stretcher, and kissed her forehead. She looked up with so much hurt in her eyes and then turned away.

My heartaches because I know I'm behind it. "Laila, omg is that you" one of the nurses said. Laila nodded, "you're going to be okay" the nurse said. This is the hospital Laila works at, and they have the best care. "I just know my baby will be okay," I thought as I watched her get wheeled to the back.