Chapter 20

Laila
I huffed as I made my way home. I am so done with this man, it's pathetic! My phone started ringing indicating I had a call. "Hey bestfriend, I miss you," Brittney voice chimed into the phone. "I miss you too mamas, but you're seeing me tomorrow at your gender reveal," I spoke. She chuckled, "I honestly don't want to do it. I got a couple months before the baby arrives. I was adamant about no baby shower, so you know Chad and his mother is going all out with this gender reveal, got me waiting two damn months before I have my damn baby" she pouted.

"Well, you know God-Ma is for sure TEAM BOY," I screamed. She laughed, "I know, but I want a baby girl," she stressed. I chuckled when I heard Chad say , "GIRL, YOU KNOW MY BABY A DAMN BOY!" "Get the fuck out my conversations Chad, DAMN, nobody knows the gender but China" she spoke.

He chuckled, and continued our conversation. "How's you and Prince," she questioned? "Girl, fuck that nigga. I am so done with him," I stressed. "What he do," she asked? "Girl, got mad because KJ texted me like I... what the hell. I didn't even respond at first, until this nigga called me a hoe," I screamed.

"See yea, no. Come pick me up and we about to go jump that fuck nigga," she yelled. "Brittney chill, let them hash that out. I'm talk to him about his mouth Laila," Chad spoke sincerely.

It's like these two niggas did a whole turn around. Chad chilled, and faithful now; meanwhile De'juan wild and got hoes, and so disrespectful! He wants to get mad at me though.

I nodded, "Thanks yall. I'm done with him this time. Hell will freeze over before I fuck with his disrespectful ass again," I said. As I pulled up to my condo, I had another call coming in. "Brittney let me go, kj calling me bitch, I love you," I stated. "Love you more best," she said and with that she hung up.

"HELLO," I spoke into the phone. "What's up mamas," KJ deep voice boomed through the speaker. I smiled, because well I don't know," I laughed to myself.

"Kj, what's up... why you calling me," I questioned? "Ma, you know why. We been cool since we first started college, but you know you got MIA after you started dating Prince," he spoke.

There's no denying that everyone knows who De'juan is. He is the biggest king pin son in the ATL, whom will be taking over shortly.

"Well, I'm not dating him anymore," I spoke. "Word, his lost. I can go ahead and sweep you off your feet now with your sexy red ass," he spoke making me blush.

"Kaiden, you know I'm not about to jump in another relationship," I spoke calling him by his first name. "I love how you say my name Ma, say it again," he spoke calmly.

"Kaiden stop," I said. He chuckled. "Let's go out to lunch Ma, and then I can have you for dessert," he spoke. I blushed, "boy no, I am not fucking you," I responded. "Who said anything about fucking, I just want to taste you," he said.

"Omg, KJ stop. See that's why I can't be your friend sir. You're so damn manish all the time," I spoke. He chuckled, "whatever little girl, be ready at 12. Send me that address," and with that he hung up. I chuckled, I just can't with him. I will not be sending that address.

I pulled up to my home, and got out heading in. I put my purse and keys on the table that was by my door as I walked in. I instantly stripped out my clothes, putting them in my dirty clothes hamper and walked to the bathroom to shower.

I put on my playlist and just let it played. I kept replaying Juan's & I argument in my head. Tears swelled my eyes, and I just started crying in the shower. I love De'juan so much, but I can't keep letting him disrespect me.