Chapter 11

[ Zayn ]

"What do you want to eat later babe?" I asked Dana as I opened my travelling bag, rummaging through my clothes to look for something to wear. She didn't answer me so I looked behind to see what she's doing. My jaw dropped instantly when I saw her. She's slowly stripping down on her wet bikinis.

Dana was the picture of a perfect girl. Her skin is smooth and flawless, and her body has all the curves a guy would drool for. I know a lot of people has seen her body on the ads and magazines but they were not as lucky as I am cause right now, the true goddess itself, is standing right in front of me.

My eyes almost popped out of it's socket when Dana walked towards me, fully naked. "Zayn, do you want me?"

I nodded. "Yes.."

I saw her smile but it didn't reach her eyes. I know she's sad and still affected by what happened to her and Luke. But I'm here to help her forget everything.

I gently picked her up, bridal style. Her arms wrapped around my neck as I walked towards the bed. I laid her down gently on the soft mattress before I pulled my shirt above my head, tossing it on the floor.

"Come here baby boy.." Dana purred, pulling me down above her. Her lips attacked my neck, biting on my skin.

Whoa! She's aggressive. I never knew Dana's like this on bed. Her lips then captured mine, kissing me roughly and sloppy which I gladly returned, but with much more gentleness and passion. My eyes shut close, and suddenly, Harry's face appear on my mind. The things we do that night all came back in a flash. The way he kissed me and how I kissed him back. That night, I won't deny, is memorable for me.

I felt my body was pulled much closer to Dana's naked body. She groaned as I kissed her more thoroughly, placing myself between her legs.

This is it Zayn. Prove to Dana that you're a much better guy than that Luke, even in bed.

My lips went down to her neck, nipping on her smooth skin, just like what I did to Harry. I heard Dana moaned, her nails digging at my back. My lips went back to hers, capturing her mouth for a sweet kiss. I don't want to take things fast. I'm not a sex-starved guy. I closed my eyes, savoring the kiss. I remembered before, how Harry kiss me passionately. He's gentle and lov---

*knock-knock-knock*

We both stopped and my eyes fluttered open. I pulled away and for a second, I was surprised to see Dana. Damn! My mind really believed I was kissing Harry. That's so wrong, and disgusting?

"Shit!" Dana muttered. "This is why I hate hotels sometimes. Hotel employees are pesky! They don't know how to respect their client's privacy.."

"Maybe it's important.." I pulled away from her and sit on the side of the bed. I don't know but I feel relieved and thankful for the intrusion. Maybe I'm not yet ready for this?

"I'll get it. Stay here.." Dana climbed out of the bed without even bothering to cover her naked body. I picked up the blanket and put it around on her. She rolled her eyes, as if she's saying that she didn't care if someone else see her when she's naked. She open the door and scowl at whoever's outside. "What do you want? Hurry up. You're disturbing us."

"I was sent here to fix the shower." A deep, baritone voice spoke.

"Go ahead, fix it.." Dana turned her back and went back to the bed. She sits on my lap, straddling me before she remove the cover on her body. "Let's do this babe.." she purred sexily, her lips nipping at my jaw. A tall guy, wearing a white t-shirt, red surfer shorts and a gray beanie covering his hair walks in the room, heading straight to the kitchen. Is that how the repairmen here dressed? It's so casual.

Dana bit my earlobe and I suppressed a moan. As much as I want to continue and do this, I can't. There's someone on the room and the last thing I want is Dana to be disrespected by others. "Babe stop. Later okay.." I gripped her shoulder gently, pulling her away from me.

"Don't mind him.." Dana glared at me as I put the cover on our body. How can she be so calm about this?

My gaze fell on the open bathroom. I froze. What the------

I could feel all the colors draining from my body, leaving my face probably as white as chalk. My heart beats so fast, it literally hurt my chest. I tried to speak but no words are coming out and my throat felt dry.

Is this real or am I imagining things? Maybe my eyes is playing tricks on me, right? I blinked a few more times to see if the person in front of me is real. His green eyes that I never expected to see again is staring darkly at me, full of hate, disgust, sadness and........love??

Right in front of me is the guy that's been in my dreams all these time..

"Harry.."

**** 

another crappy and stupid chapter. But thanks for reading :D

COMMENTS? 

VOTES?

xoxo