Chapter 19

[ Zayn ]

"How do you met Dana?" Harry asked while playing with my hair. This damn guy makes me feel like a damn girl. We were now at his room, lying on the bed and cuddling with each other.

"Well, we attend the same university in New York. We were classmates in Biology.."

"When did you thought that you love her?"

I looked up to see his face and I slapped his forehead hard. "I didn't think about it. I felt it."

He looked me in the eyes with an intense gaze. "How sure are you that you really love him?"

"She loved me first. I know love when it's shown to me.." I smiled bitterly at him. "I was never loved by anyone, not even by my own mother."

Harry didn't answer. He just wrapped his arms on my waist. His brows were in parallel line, as if he was in a very deep thought. After a while, he finally speak. "If you really know what love is, how come you don't believe in me?"

"Okay fine. I believe you now. But that doesn't change the fact that Dana is the one I love.."

His lips pressed in a thin line and his jaw clenched. He pulled away from me and climbed out of the bed. "Do you feel sleepy?" he asked, his voice was cold. "You sleep here in my room. I'll be on the living room. Goodnight.." he picked up one pillow before walking out of the room.

What have I done?

**

I can't sleep. I was tossing and turning all over the bed but I can't seem to find a comfortable position. I turned to my side and face the door. It was close so I can't see Harry outside. Is he comfortable on the couch? I tossed again, and again, and again till I can't take it anymore, I jumped off the bed, bringing a pillow and comforter outside. It was dark in the living room but there's a light on the kitchen. I saw Harry lying on the couch, curled in a ball. I walked towards him, shaking his shoulder gently. "Curly.." No reaction. "Curly.."

This time, he stirred, then his eyelids slowly fluttered open. When he saw me, he sat up. "What are you doing here?" his voice was thick and raspy.

"I can't sleep in your room. It felt cold there."

"Oh.." he nodded. "Okay let's go back there. I'll sleep beside you."

I grabbed his arm before he could stand up. "No Curly. Let's stay here.."

"Tell me, are my friends snoring and you could hear it from my room? Right?" Harry attempt to joke but his eyes had that pained look. I felt guilty of what I've said earlier. I'm such an idiot.

"No. They're not snoring. Let's just sleep here. It's fine." I put the comforter on the floor and fixed it so both of us could sleep well.

"If you think I'd do something that you don't like-----"

"Shut up Harry or I'll punch you.." I slid under the cover and patted the space beside me for Harry to lie in. He looks hesitant but still, he finally slide in. The reason why I want to sleep here is I felt it's more intimate in here. But how on earth would I tell him that? I stared at Harry's angelic face. His eyes were already shut close but I know he's not asleep yet. Maybe he's thinking. Without second thought, I closed the space between us, wrapping my arm on his waist, my leg draped on his body and I nuzzle my face on his neck. Harry adjusted himself and pulled my body closer to him. Finally, a comfortable position.

Now I felt contented. I can now go to sleep.

***

A short update for everyone

Comments, Votes or maybe Follow? :D

Love youuuuu all X