Chapter 16

[ Zayn ]

I woke up and stirred in my place when I heard the main door opened. Footstep were also heard from outside the room. I shook Harry's shoulder lightly. "Harry.." I whispered on his ears.

He groaned, draping his arms and legs on my body, pulling me close to him. I chuckled as I shook him again. "Curly there's someone outside.."

Harry's eyes fluttered open. He stared at me for a few seconds, then he sat up. "Maybe they were back. Wait here babe.." my heart leaps everytime he calls me babe. It's so cheesy but sweet.

When he left the room, I picked up my clothes that were scattered on the floor and then get dressed. Harry came back, heading straight to the bed. He sit on the edge, facing me. "It's Niall. He just grabbed some chips and cookies." he said, running a hand on his wild, messy curls. He was just on his boxers, showing his never ending torso. He has a two sparrow tattoos on his chest, which looks really sexy on him.

"I'm going back to the hotel. Dana's probably looking for me.."

Harry rolled his eyes on me. "Let her be. She's not even your wife.."

"How can you be so sure of that?" I asked, raising my brows at him. He smirked, cockily. "You have separate rooms at the hotel plus you don't have a wedding ring.."

I shrugged and headed to the door.

***

"Do you really have to go?" Harry asked while walking behind me. He's going to stalk me once again. This guy is really something.

"I told you it's just for one night Curly." I turned around, facing him. He was stomping his feet and was pouting like a child. He looks cute, really.

"Can't we extend it for another night?"

"Nope.." I shook my head no, while smirking at him. He pouts some more, looking at me with pleading eyes.

Last night, I wanted to know why I couldn't takes the memory of making love to him off my mind. I thought that if we did it again, I will finally found the answers. But I was wrong. Now, I'm more confused than ever. More questions popped out of my mind. I stared at some guys at the beach earlier but I never found them attractive. I was even disgusted when I looked at their bodies. Is it because I'm only gay for Harry? Am I falling for him or it's just physical attraction? How about Dana? Fuck! This is so messed up!

"Please spend tonight with me. It'll be the last. Promise.." There's a hope in Harry's voice.

Will I take a risk of spending another night with him?

"I don't know Harry.."

He reached for my hand, rubbing my knuckles gently. "Please babe.."

"No.."

"Why not? Can I change your mind?"

"Dude you're so annoying. Can you just leave me alone and go back to your friends? Now. Go.." I snatched my hand back and continued walking. I can feel Harry's still trailing behind me. He's really persistent. "Harry I'm serious. Leave me alone.." I warned but didn't dare to look back at him. If I did, I may give up and just agree to him. I need more time to think.

"Hey, is that Dana?"

I stopped walking and looked at the direction Harry was pointing out. He wasn't lying. It's Dana. She's walking at the beach and it's like she's looking for something or someone. It could be me.

"You can leave now Curly. I need to go to her now.." I pushed him by chest gently but he didn't budge. Instead, he waved at called Dana. "Hey Dana!"

Dana's head whipped to our direction. She's frowned when he saw us and she quickly walked towards us.

"Where were you last night?" she asked sternly when she stopped in front of us.

"I'm with Harry. He's my friend.."

Dana stared at me, face blank. Before I knew it, her hands flew and it landed on my cheek. HARD. I froze at my spot. What did I do? Did she know anything?

"Oi! What was that for blondie?!" It's Harry. He gripped Dana's wrist but she squirmed from his hold, pushing Harry away from her.

"Why do you care?! I don't even know you!" she shouted, hitting Harry with her arm.

I took a deep breath to calm down before I draped my arm on her shoulder. "Babe what's the problem?"

She brushed my arm away, glaring at me. "Whose with you last night?! Did you hooked up with some bitch?! Are you cheating on me you asshole!"

Her shouting was catching more attention from other people. I need to get her away from here.

"Will you calm down?" It's Harry, once again. He sounds annoyed.

Dana faced him. "Shut up. Who are you? Are you some gay guy that's stalking my boyfriend? Well guess what, he's not interested on you faggot!"

Harry's jaw clenched. His fist were balled at his side. Obviously he's furious. I can't believe Dana just said that.

"Well you're wrong bitch..." Harry snaked his arms on my waist, pulling me close to him. His green orbs staring at mine as he speaks, his breath, fanning on my face. I heard Dana gasped but my eyes were stucked on Harry's face.

"Zayn is MINE.." and with that, his head leaned down and his lips captured mine.

**