Chapter 5

[ Zayn ]

He's here again. This guy definitely has  no shame at all. He still showed up here and now, he can even smile at me? Annoying.

I sighed, ignoring his presence because after all, he's still a costumer and he even payed for the old couple's bill yesterday. The good thing, Curly boy doesn't disturb me again. He's not calling me anymore to ask for water BUT still,  I could still feel his eyes following me wherever I go. He's such a creep.

"Zayn.." Allison nudged my side simply as she held a paper in me. "my Sweetcake wants to give this to you."

"Sweetcake? Who the hell is that?" I frown.

"My curly hot guy." Allison giggled, her eyes flicking to the boy sitting not far from us.

Oh... Curly..

"When did he became yours? And what's with that name Sweetcake? It's stupid." I snort, rolling my eyes. I snatched the paper from her hand. Once I unfolded it, Allison quickly tiptoed and peeked at the letter. I scowl at her. She pouts before walking away. Nosy bitch. I turned my attention back to the letter and silently read what Harry has wrote.

Harry.. 

Hey! I remember his name.

[ Hi Zayn. I know you're still angry at me. Sorry :( Can you bring me another glass of water? Please? xx jk love H ]

My frown deepens. This is so.........gay.

I secretly glanced at his direction but our eyes met. He smiles at me, showing his dimples. I made my way towards his table and Curly's smile just widened some more. Does his face doesn't hurt from all his smiling?

"Hi.." he beamed.

I slammed the letter on the table. "What's this all about Curly?" I asked. He just sit there and smile like an idiot. His eyes sparkling. I noticed that his curls are so wild but it suits his angelic face perfectly. His eyes is so gorgeous. Emerald green. He is good looking, I admit. That's why Allison couldn't shut up about him. And his smile, it's dazzling.

I suddenly remember Dana. My sweet little Dana. Her face is perfect and her smile lights up my world. People often think that Dana is a snob or bitch because of the image that she's portraying especially in her pictorials. But they were wrong. So wrong. Dana is a very bubbly and cheeky girl. And her laugh, I love her laugh. It's music to my ears.

"For you.." I snapped out of my thought when I heard Harry's deep voice. I looked down at him and my face scrunched up in a frown. He's giving me a red rose. One piece of red rose. What the fuck?

"What's that?" I asked, cocking a brow. Harry look at the rose he's holding then back to me. "It's a rose.." he said. I almost smack his head for that.

"I know Curly boy. I can clearly see that it's a rose. What I meant is why are you giving it to me?"

"I just feel like it's romantic to give you one." he shrugged, still smiling.

"R-romantic?" my voice cracked and he nodded. "Curly, do you know exactly what you're doing?"

"Of course. I'm giving you a rose. Honestly, I stole it from the bouquet of roses that Louis bought for his girlfriend."

"Dude I'm not gay." I scowl, crossing my arms over my chest. I stared down at him and he just stared back. I swear I saw a hint of sadness and disappointment in his face but it quickly fades. Did he really thought that I was GAY?! Do I look like one?! This guy is killing me.

"Here, take it.." he waved the rose in my face and I stare at it like it was a creepy object. What the hell is wrong with this guy?

I was about to speak again when my eye caught something...or someone to be exact at the door. It's Dana....with Luke? My heart starts to beat faster. "E-excuse me..." I quickly left Harry and went to Dana's table. Luke is pulling a chair for her while his eyes roaming around, looking bored as hell. Obviously he doesn't like to be here but I don't care. It's better so he'd be annoyed the whole time.

I called out her name as I came near them. "Dana.." it came out almost as a whisper. Her face lit up a little with a half smile when she saw me and it made my heart skip a beat. I'm longing to see her full smile. Not like this. Even though there's no more camera, she still puts up her poker face. Same with Luke.

This is why I'm so fucking pissed. Why did she have to hide the real her and change just for her dreams? This is not her. This is not the real Dana that I love.

"Hi Zayn. Told you we will drop by here." she gave my cheeks a quick peck before settling on her seat. My eyes flicked to Luke. He just nodded at me then picked up the menu, sighing heavily. Maybe he's aware of my feelings for Dana. So what? Like I care. I'm much better than him.

"Can I take your orders now?" I asked, staring down at Dana. She's wearing a very revealing black blouse with a very deep neckline which almost revealed her breast. Her pants is so tight and shiny like she's going to attend some fashion show. She really has changed.

I could feel someone's staring at me and when I looked behind, Harry is frowning at me. Then he glared at Dana who is scanning the menu.

So what is this Curly guy's problem now??