Chapter 3 *part 2*

~Here's part 2 ;) 

*****

"Excuse me Zayn, have you seen Allison?" Curly boy  asked from behind me and my anger rised up instantly. Does this guy doesn't take a hint or he's just dense?

I took a deep breath and compose myself before facing him, putting on a fake smile. "No. Can you wait here for a moment sir?" his face lit up and he nodded eagerly. I rushed to the kitchen where Allison is sitting at the corner. "Hey Alli, where is Curly's bill?"

"Why? Is he asking for it already? Wait, I'll give it to hi--"

"No!" I cut her off. "Just give it to me!" I growl, making her flinched. She hesitantly gave it to me and I quickly crossed out the total bill and I added the old couples' bill on it too. After that, I went back to Curly's table. He looks excited to see me.

"Here." I slammed the bill down on the table, glaring at him. "Pay for it NOW then leave and never return again." His smile didn't fade nor the twinkle in his eyes as he took his wallet out. He read the receipt then pull out some money.

"Here." he handed me the paper bills, his hand slightly brushing on mine. "Keep the change. It's my tip for you cause you are so cute." I blink.

OKAY. He's really gay. 100% sure.

"Thank you. Now.Get.Out. Leave." I point to the door but he didn't even move. He just fucking pouts at me. "What?!"

"Can I stay a little more? Promise I won't disturb you." he pleaded.  shook my head.

"No. Leave. Now!" he sighed, then lifted himself up from his seat.

"Fine. By the way, I'm Harry." he grinned like a child, showing his perfect set of white teeth and his cute dimples.

"Dude I'm not asking for your name." I deadpanned.

"I just thought you want to know." he shrugged casually, still smiling. "Are you always here?"

OH FOR THE LOVE OF---!

I pushed him in a not so gentle way till we reached the door but instead of being embarrassed or being humiliated to the other costumers, Curly seems more amused of what I'm doing. He even touch my hands which is keeping a tight grip on his arms. "Nice tattoos." he mumbles.

"Out!" I pushed him once more before I slam the door on his smiling face.

Weirdo.

**

I swear to God someone's following me. It's already 9 in the evening and I'm now on my way home from work and all I want is to lay down in my bed. Since our house is just a minute of walk from the restaurant, I made it my routine to just walk home every night. It makes me relax and clear my mind especially on my exhausting days. Like today.

I glance behind me to see if someone's there, but I saw no one. There are people passing by too but they don't seem to pay attention to me. Maybe I'm just being paranoid because I haven't got enough sleep last night. I was about to walk again when my eye caught a movement behind a car that's parked at the side of the street. Suspicious.

Is it the one who's following me? What does this person want?

I looked around and saw a big stone nearby. I picked it up and walked in tiptoed towards the car but the person seems to know what I'm planning cause it run fast and I didn't manage it catch up on it.

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT??