Chapter 22

[ Harry ]

I was busy mixing the cookie dough when I heard the front door creakes open, and footsteps heading towards here in the kitchen. I know it's Zayn because he promise me he'd come back here after talking to Dana.

"You're fast huh? What happen? What did Dana say?" I asked, not bothering to look up at him when he stopped at the doorway. Zayn didn't answer so I looked up at him. My eyes almost popped out of it's socket when I saw who's on the door. It's not Zayn. It's Allison. Her arms were crossed while watching me. "Hi handsome.." she smiled at me.

I felt a lump formed in my throat. "W-what are you doing h-here?" Shit! I totally forgot about her. We just went on a date twice back when I came back to California to look for Zayn. She kept insisting so I just agreed. Maybe after that, she'll leave me alone. I never expected to see her again.

"My friends and I we're having our vacation here.." she took a step towards me. Her arms instantly goes around my neck when she reached me, pressing her body on mine. "Are you happy to see me?"

I removed her arms on me, pushing her away gently. "Wait. Stop. What are you doing?"

She frowned. "What's wrong?" Honestly, she looks more pretty now that before. She's also wearing a skimpy black and white bikini."I bumped into Louis while I'm having a walk. He still remember me. Anyways, he told me you guys are going surfing?" she pressed her almost bare body on me again.

My eyes widen. She bumped into Louis. Oh my! I hope Lou didn't forget to save my dear life as Zayn is maybe on his way here now. He shouldn't see Allison here.

"Why don't you join me and my friends later?" Alli looked up at me, her chinese eyes is sparkling with cheekiness. She even bit my chest playfully. I held her in her shoulder to stop her but she didn't budge. Instead, she start licking my neck. This can't go on! Hey, I'm just a man and my area down there can be trigger easily.

"Alli, Alli stop. Hey.." I grabbed her hand when it starts to go down there. Oh. My. God.

"Just shut up baby. I know you like it.." her face leaned closer to mine. And before I knew it, her lips crashed into mine.

Oh no.

***

[ Zayn ]

When I saw Louis' already busy with surfing, I quickly grabbed my bag and head towards the cottage without them noticing me. Something's wrong, I can feel it. When I reached the cottage, I noticed the door's slightly open. I could smell the delicious scent of cookies as soon as I stepped in. I headed straight to the kitchen and I instantly regret when I saw Harry. He was kissing a skinny blonde girl.

I felt my blood boils with anger. How could he do this to me? Why did he lie to me? Why did he makes me believe that he love me? Is he just playing with my feelings all this time so he could get back on what I did to him before? I snapped out of my thought when I heard Harry speak.

"Stop. You better leave now."

"Whatever baby. See you later.." the blonde girl turned her back on Harry and was now facing me. Both of us was surprised when we saw each other. "Zayn is that you? Zayneee!" she squeled, launching herself towards me.

"Allison?"

She pulled away from me, grinning. "Nice to see you again! You look hot! Hey, remember Harry? Oh wait, do you know each other?"

I nodded, glancing at Harry's direction. He was standing behind Alli, his eyes wide.

"I have to go. See you sometimes." Allison left, leaving me and Harry alone.

I blew a deep breath before heading to the door. Harry quickly blocked my way. He even knelt down, his face looks guilty.

"Z-Zayn, let..let me explain. It's not what you think babe. You're wrong."

"Yeah? Right.." I glare at him.

"It really is not! How long have you been here?"

"Not important. What I saw is enough. Fuck you!" I headed to the door but Harry kept a tight hold on my leg.

"Shit! Believe me babe! Please. We didn't have any relationship! She's the one who kissed me! Please.."

I pushed him away, glaring at him. "Cut the act Harry. I'm not interested. I just came here to tell you that Dana and I are going to get married."

Harry stood up. "You'll marry her?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak for I may break down. He scowl at me and took a step towards me. He grabbed my head and shake it hard. "Wake up you fool! You don't love her! You.love.me!"

"Stop it Harry!" I yelled but he keeps shaking it. I'm starting to feel dizzy.

"I won't stop till I knock some sense on your thick head! You love me! Admit it!"

"I don't!" I manage punched him and hit him on his shoulder. He winced and stop on what he's doing. I stared at him blankly. I was so tempted to kill him now then throw his body on the sea to feed on sharks.

"Zayn!" he called when I start to walk away. "If you leave me now, d-don't expect me to chase after you again." he now sounds angry too, but I don't care. He hurt my feelings. "Never. Ever.."

"I don't care. Heartbreaker.." Hey that rhymes.