Chapter 6: A Knights Oath

Chapter 6: A Knight's Oath

The rift then began to shrink, and from it two yellow slit eyes pierced through the fog. It then spoke in a deep distorted voice. "The only real heroes I see are Thirteen, and Eraser Head. Perplexing. According to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well."

Aizawa then had an answer to an unasked question" So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus."

The man who appeared to be leading them all didn't seem too pleased. The man was slim with grayish blue hair. But the most striking part of him were the fourteen hands that grabbed onto his arms, chest, and there was even one on his face. "Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who're eager to meet him. They want All Might. The great Symbol of Peace. I can't believe he isn't even here. Maybe if I kill a few kids, he'll come out to play."

Aizawa then prepared his scarf, his capture weapon.

Thirteen held an arm in front of the students to keep them back.

It was unbelievable that so many villains could have entered the facility. Clarification came when Todoroki explained that there was likely a villain who was masking their presence.

Aizawa stepped to Thirteen. "Thirteen, get them out of here. And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've blocked our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular communications, too. Kaminari, Midoriya, try using your quirks to contact the school."

The two nodded.

Before Izuku could start, Veemon appeared on his display. "Sorry, but we've already tried that. Whatever this is, it's electrical interference, not digital." This meant that something wasn't blocking the path of information, something had broken it apart.

Izuku looked to his teacher, worried. "What're you gonna do? You can't fight them on your own!. There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their Quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. That's not gonna help with a group."

Aizawa then turned to Izuku. "You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. I'll leave it to you, Thirteen." And like that he threw himself towards the enemy, showing how he became a pro by taking down three villains with one attack.

The villain was impressed by how capable the hero was, but it wasn't a pleasant sight to see his partners in crime being taken down so quickly.

Izuku looked down in awe at the Erasure Head's ability.

That was until Dorumon appeared on his display. "Izuku, now is not the time for analysis! Get moving!"

Hearing his friend's advice, Izuku turned around and began to run with the rest of his class.

They all made their way towards the entrance, but they were halted by the mist villain appearing before them.

Aizawa noticed this, but he couldn't get through the wave of villains in front of him.

The mist villain then began to greet the class. "It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And, don't you think that this is a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace to take his last breath?"

Those words shook many to their cores, but the villain wasn't done yet. "I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play."

Thirteen was preparing to attack, but was stopped when Bakugo, and Kirishima jumped forward to attack.

Kirishima then taunted the villain for his action. "Did you really think we were gonna stand there and let you tear this place to shreds?"