Chapter 12: Plan A, B, C, and Z

The exciting energy of victory ran rampant. As Izuku let out a heavy breath he brought his finger back down and looked at Raidramon with a smile. "Ready to keep winning."

Raidramon looked up at Izuku with his own smile. "Let's do it." In a flash of light, he then returned to the Digivice.

A group of voices then spoke of Izuku's newfound victory.

The first was filled with fascination. "This is interesting."

The second was starting to develop ideas. "I think it's obvious that Midoriya's stock is about to go up."

The third seemed almost excited by the possibilities in his mind. "Indeed. Considering his quirk he'd be easy to advertise wouldn't you think?"

The second voice agreed. "Yeah, any agency would see him as a golden goose."

The first had already begun to form ideas. "With all the creatures he seems to have you could market them along with Midoriya's strategical approach for maximum effect."

These three were students from the Business course who were allowed to not participate in the major event and sell things at the festival instead.

Bakugo grabbed onto his forearm in both rage and pain. "Deku... No way... Not again." He was so close. His chance to win was right there, but Deku kept coming back no matter what he did.

Todoroki let out his own heavy breathes, as he looked at Midoriya.

Tokoyami then came up to Izuku to congratulate him. "It seems we both made it in the top ten. You really are solidifying your status."

Izuku nodded nervously. "Yeah, we both did great. Still, do you have to keep reminding me of that?"

Next came Uraraka. "Midoriya! That was amazing!

Izuku then turned to her seeing how winded she was. "Oh, thank you."

Uraraka then let out her own tired breath. "It's so cool you got first place, I'm jealous!"

Izuku gave a small smile, as he put a hand on his head. "Uh. It wasn't much." 'I just hope it's worth the headache. Swapping like that repeatedly was bound to give me whiplash.'

Iida had arrived before Uraraka but was mumbling to himself in shame. He had a speed quirk and he couldn't make it into the top five? How was he supposed to make his brother proud like that?

Finally arrived Yaoyorozu who passed the tunnel, panting. "How could this happen."

Latched onto her back was Mineta who laughed pleased. "Two birds with one stone. I'm a genius!"

Yaoyorozu then turned displeased. "You are the worst!"

The group looked quietly.

Izuku then approached Yaoyorozu. He then looked down at Mineta with a serious expression that seemed to express more rage than seemed possible. "Down, now."

Mineta looked up at Izuku shaken to his core. Was this the same guy? He gulped. "Yes sir." He then got off of Yaoyorozu and backed away.

The others were as surprised as Mineta was terrified.

Uraraka spoke first. "What just happened?"

Tokoyami had some sense of an idea. "Perhaps the form in which he brings Impmon under control."

Izuku then let out a breath before turning to look at Yaoyorozu as himself again. "You ok?"

Yaoyorozu was still shocked and confused. "Uh, yeah. What was that?"