10

The next morning came and Oikawa and you were making your way to school. Your class was going on a school trip today and you couldn't help to constantly check if you got everything you needed. While Oikawa was talking to you, you weren't able to pay attention to him.
"Hey, are you even listening!?"

His question pulled you back to reality.
"Huh? Sorry, I was just wondering wether I forgot something."

Oikawa let out a tired sigh.
"At this point even I'm pretty sure that you got everything. And even if something should be missing, I could just get it for you."

You suspiciously looked up to Oikawa.
"By that, you don't mean taking away my classmates' stuff and giving it to me, right?"

Oikawa looked away, laughing nervously.
"Ehh.. O-Of course not. I mean, some of them would deserve it, but no. I totally wouldn't do that."

Some people were already gathered on the school yard. Your so called friends were talking about who is going to sit next to whom. Even without Oikawa by your side, you always liked to sit alone, because you liked it when it was quiet and you could just listen to your music without getting disturbed.

Once everyone was gathered, they started to take their seats in the bus. You sat on the window side and Oikawa was seated next to you. After a while, Oikawa felt a weight on his shoulder. Upon realizing that it was you, he immediately felt that familiar warmth inside of him again and he couldn't help but smirk while he was blushing lightly. Your even breaths made him relax as well and he slowly placed his head onto yours. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep too.

Before waking up, you moved closer to the source of warmth next to you. When you opened your eyes you realized that it was Oikawa. You were about to jerk away from him quickly, but then you realized that he was asleep on you, so you made sure not to move. You felt your heart race and your face felt warm from blushing.

You stayed like that for a while, until Oikawa woke up. You slowly backed away from him and he noticed that you had awaken before him and didn't move away until now. He looked at you with a genuine smile, while he was blushing lightly. You quickly looked away nervously and Oikawa put his hand on top of your head, making you blush too.

As soon as you arrived, your class was walking around the museum. You didn't pay attention to your teacher, instead you were communicating with Oikawa through your small notebook. Oikawa was really bored too and he kept nagging.
"How much longer is this going to take?"

You explained him in your notebook that the tour was going to end in 30 minutes and that you would have 3 hours of free time after that.
"What if I just take a painting with me? They would never know what happened to it. Oh, wait. What if they get fake memories of someone innocent stealing it..."

You just tiredly looked at him and wrote down a simple 'please don't'.

The tour came to an end and everyone made groups to spend the rest of the time in the city. You didn't join a group and nobody asked wether you wanted to come with them. Sometimes you felt like you were invisible too, which you sometimes, depending on the situation, didn't mind.

Oikawa excitedly grabbed your arm to get your attention.
"I heard one of your classmates say that there is a famous cafe with delicious pastries! Let's go there first!"

With that he dragged you with him enthusiastically. You quickly fished your phone out of your pocket, holding it against your ear.
"Do you even know where it is?"
"No, but we can find it by searching for it."

While you were looking out for the cafe, you went into many other stores. You were buying Oikawa new clothes, as your brothers kept complaining to your mother that they couldn't find their clothes. And while they were furiously looking for them, Oikawa would be the one who wore them.

Oikawa was currently changing into the clothes that he chose. Once he was finished, he came out of the dressing room and posed.
"So, What do you think?"

You were checking him up and down and asked him to turn around.
"So you want to see me in every angle, hm? I guess you just can't get enough of me."

You slapped the back of his head before he could continue with his smugness.
"Shut up!"

Oikawa was holding his head from the impact of your hit.
"Owww! That hurt! You're so mean, (y/n)-chan!"

Ignoring his complaints you looked him up and down once again.
"It looks good on you. Get changed so I can pay for it."

Oikawa got flustered when you said that and turned around to walk into the changing room again, in order to prevent you from seeing him that way.

Once you paid and went out, you finally found the cafe. You ordered some pastries and asked the waitress wether she could pack it up for takeaway, because the cafe was full of customers.

You both found a nice and empty place. You both were really hungry from all the walking around.

Oikawa leaned closer to you and looked at your food.
"Is it filled with strawberry jam?"
"Mmhhmm. It's really good! Wanna try it?"

You ripped off a piece to give it to him. Once he started chewing he let out a sound of satisfaction.
"Mmhh.. You're right. It's really good!"

You looked at Oikawa's paper plate and saw that he picked out some apples.
"Why did you pick them out?"
You pointed at them with your plastic fork.
Oikawa followed the direction that your fork was pointing at.
"I normally like apples, but these taste weird. They don't mix well with this food. You can have them if you'd like."

You shook your head.
"No thanks. I don't want to mix it with my food. It would ruin it's taste. You should eat them. It would be a waste."

With that being said, you took Oikawa's fork out of his hand and picked up the apples. Oikawa was looking at you questioningly. Then you took the fork in the direction of Oikawa's mouth.
"Come on, it's not much. Just eat them."

Oikawa blushed lightly and opened his mouth hesitantly. You carefully put the fork into his mouth and watched him eat it.
"It wasn't so bad, was it now?"

Oikawa smirked and put one of his hands on top of your head. He seemed to do that a lot, especially when you made him feel all warm inside.
"No. Actually, it wasn't bad at all."

You just looked at him confused.