27. Want To Come Over?

Yoongi's 1st Person POV

"Alright, guys. I'm heading out!" Namjoon yells over to all of us who are mostly on the other side of the shop. He's standing at the front of the receptionist desk, stuffing some of his belongings in his backpack. I walk towards the desk so I could see him off. Dami is sitting at the desk, with her laptop, across from Namjoon, going through some emails from clients trying to schedule appointments.

"Any plans tonight, Joon?" I ask him as I stop to stand next to Dami.

"I'm meeting up with Farrah. I told you about her. She's the woman my mom fixed me up with. We are meeting up again at my place." Namjoon grins  as he picks up his backpack and puts it on his back.

"So, sounds like it's going somewhere?" I ask him while I stealthily look over to Dami. I can tell by her dejected facial expression that she's not thrilled about hearing Namjoon talking about meeting up with a woman tonight.

"I'm not sure yet. We've been on a couple of dates and I like hanging out with her. We do get along in bed, if you catch my drift," Namjoon cheekily says in a low tone and Dami makes a gagging sound.

"Eww, I don't want to hear you guys talk about that," Dami chides as she sneers at Namjoon.

"Chill, Dami. Stop acting so innocent. I saw you with a couple guys all over you at the club on your birthday, so don't judge me. Anyway, I'm going to head out. I'll see you guys tomorrow," Namjoon says as he gives us a casual wave goodbye.

"Use protection," Dami jokes and Namjoon just furrows his brows and chuckles.

"Oh, I intend to," Namjoon throws her a devilish smirk and she shakes her head in annoyance as he walks out of the shop.

"You alright?" I ask Dami while resting a hand gently on her shoulder.

"I'm fine. I'm just going to finish up with confirming some of those appointments and putting them on the schedule, and then I'll head out." Dami continues to stare at the computer screen, trying to act like what she heard Namjoon say about seeing another woman isn't bothering her.

"Dami, you know you can talk to me about things other than work," I assure her as I take my hand off her shoulder.

"I know I can. I just wish I didn't drunkenly tell you about my fucking feelings for Joon a while back. Please forget about it. You know too much," she says in a lower volume so that no one else in the shop can hear her.

"I honestly think you should tell him how you feel," I suggest to her. Namjoon has admitted to me about being attracted to her but, they just can't seem to figure that out. I could tell them, but what's the fun in that? I can at least encourage them to both make a move.