Chapter 1- Meeting the Bad Boy

"I love you so much Emma!" I look up from my phone and look at my brother, Hunter, confused. 

Did I hear that right? Did my brother just say he loved me? I think I need to get my ears checked.

"What did you say?" I ask him with a confused expression. 

"You heard me little sister. I said I love you." He grins at me wildly and he hugs me. 

The reason why I'm so confused is because my brother never tells me he loves me. I think the last time Hunter told me he loved me was when I was five. And I'm eighteen years old... 

I mean I know he loves me, but he just never tells me he loves me. 

"Why are you saying you love me?" I ask him curious.

"Well dear sister, I am really happy, and I thought I would spread the love!" He says as he sits next to me. 

"Why are you so happy then?" I ask.

"Because I got a girlfriend!"

 Okay I really need to get my ears checked. 

"You, got a girlfriend?" I asked with a even more confused/shocked look on my face.

I sigh then ask, "Who is the unlucky girl?"

 He glares at me then says, "Elizabeth Evans." 

My eyes open so wide in shock, I fear they will pop out of my head. 

"The Elizabeth Evans! Like the cheerleader captain. The most popular girl in school?" I ask stupidly.

He nods his head and smirks.

How on earth did my brother get Elizabeth Evans to be his girlfriend?!

"Okay well while you learn to accept that the hot cheerleader is my girlfriend, I'm going to go to my room and call her." Hunter says with a stupid smirk.

After a while I still find it shocking that Hunter got Elizabeth Evans to be his girlfriend. I just can't believe he got a girlfriend before I got a boyfriend. 

I've had a boyfriend before. It lasted about a week then I found him in the janitors closet making out with the schools slut, her name is Tiffany. 

But I got my revenge on him. 

My revenge was that I put super glue on the drivers side of his car, so when he sat down and put his hands on the wheel he couldn't take his hands off. I know it's mean. But, he deserved it. 

My best friend helped me do it all. Jessica Smith is my best friend. 

I have a total of four friends. 

My friend include, Jessica Smith, Caroline Eaton, Jess Eaton, Maggie West, and then me, Emma Carpenter. Jessica is Jess's real name, but since there are two Jessica's we had to shorten one of there names. 

Eventually I go up to my room and drift off to a peaceful sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up at about 6:00 am and get ready for school.

I put on some dark blue skinny jeans and a teal colored shirt and pull my hair into a messy bun and head out to the car, to go to school.

Hunter jumps in the front seat and says, "Lets go." 

I roll my eyes and start the car.

We arrive at the school about ten minutes later. 

Before Hunter gets out he looks up at me and says, "After school your dropping me off at Elizabeth's house." I roll my eyes and ask, "Why can't you get a ride from someone else?" 

"Because I told you too." He said simply. 

 I roll my eyes and get out of the car.

I walk to class with Jessica by my side and I tell her that Hunter has a girlfriend. She literally stops in place and her mouth is open in shock. "No way!" She yells. "So your telling me that your asshole brother is dating Elizabeth Evans? Ms Perfect?!" I nod.

She starts walking again and she shakes her head and says, "I just can't believe it." I nod once more and then class starts.

In the middle of the class a boy dressed in black jeans, black shirt, and black leather jacket walks in the class. "Your late Mr. Evans." My math teacher says. 

"Obviously." He says back to him while taking a seat next to me.

I feel my heart rate start to speed up because this guy is so hot. But I know his image around school, he's the bad boy. I don't want to get involved with him. 

"Hey there sweetheart." He says to me. 

Shit, he must have noticed me staring at him. Crap! Dang it Emma, 'why do you have to stare at people?' My inner conscious says.

"Huh?" I manage to say. 

"Well, your staring at me." he says while smirking at me.

I immediately say, "No, I wasn't!"

 He nodded and smirked. "Oh, yes you were." 

 I rolled my eyes and tried to continue on my class work. But, of course he wasn't done messing with me.

So as I'm doing my class work he leans over to my ear and whispers, "So darling, do you want to skip next class with me and do something really fun?" 

"Hell no!" I yell, this catches the attention of everyone in the room. they all start looking at me and I immediately get embarrassed.

"Ms Carpenter, you have detention after school today for disrupting my class." says Mr Edwards, but I call him in my mind Mr asshole.

Mr asshole is old and gives you detention for no f***ing reason. And he is bald and fat and EXTREMELY boring.

I can't believe that bad boy got me detention. I've only had a detention once in my life and it was because some idiot took it upon himself to blame a lame prank on me.

The prank was on a freshman and of course the freshman told a teacher because they don't know how to do anything right.

But anyways, why did the bad boy have to get me in trouble? What did I do? Well all I did was check him out. But, is that such a crime? I mean he is really hot.

What an ass. Well not as much as Hunter is, but pretty close. "Oh and you have detention to Mr Evans, for being late for class." Mr Edwards says to the bad boy.

Ha ha, he has detention to! 

Wait what?! Shit! That means I have to spend more time with the bad boy! Dang it! Why does the world hate me?!

Author note
-------------
Hey guys, sorry for any mistakes. Hope you like this story!

You won't know the bad boy's name until next chapter just so you know.

Please vote and comment!!