Chapter 38- The New Years Party

(WARNING: This chapter does have violence involved, if you are uncomfortable with violent scenes, then you may have to skip the parts with violence. Thank you! -Author)

"It's about time you guys got here!" Carolina shouts running over to us with a drink in her hand.

Dylan and I got here about ten minutes ago, hunting for our crazy friends.

We laugh at her and say, "We've been here a while. We were hunting for you guys everywhere!" I shout over the thumping music.

"Well, you found me! Follow me!" Caroline shouts.

We follow Caroline through the crowd and eventually we reach some of our friends.

The only people I don't see out of our friends is Daniel, Jessica, and Jackson.

"Where's everyone else?" Dylan asks Jess.

Jess points to the crowd, full of sweaty, dancing teenagers. I look around the crowd and spot Jessica and Daniel dancing, really closely might I add.

I shake my head and look back to Caroline.

"Jackson went to go get me another drink." She smirks.

Before I can say anything, Maggie asks, "Where's your boyfriend Em?"

I almost look at Dylan but, I catch myself before I do.

She's talking about Justin.

"Um... He should be here by now. Let me go call him while I go get a drink." I say.

"I need a beer, so I'll go with you." Dylan says.

Once we make it to the kitchen Dylan says. "Where the hell is Justin?"

"Dylan, we like just got here and it's a huge party. He could already be here for all I know." I say as I dial Justin's number in my phone.

He sighs, "Okay you're right."

I smirk as I wait for Justin to answer his phone.

On the last ring, he answers.

"Hello?" He asks.

"Hey. Where are you?" I ask loudly so he can hear me.

"I'm at the front door of that party." Justin says.

"Okay I'll meet you there." I hang up.

"He's at the front door waiting." I say.

We both grab a beer before going to the front of the house.

We walk to the front door, and true to his word, Justin was standing at the front of the door.

"Hey Justin, thank you for coming to the party." I yell over the music.

I give him a quick hug and he hugs me back saying, "No problem."

Dylan gives Justin a handshake and says, 'thanks' under his breath.

Before I could say anything to Justin, Jess comes over to us and squeals, "This party is flipping insane!" She takes a big gulp from her red solo cup, which is some mixed drink most likely.

"We need to go dance with us Em!" Jess points to Maggie, Sam, and Jessica in the middle of the dance floor, dancing.

I laugh and say okay.

Dylan pointed over at Jackson and made a gesture that he was going over there.

I smiled. I looked at Justin and asked him where he wanted to go.