Chapter 12- the lake house part 3

When I woke up this morning I was on the floor and Jessica was spread out on the bed.

My back and neck hurt now.

I need revenge.

I walk to the door quietly and I go downstairs and I grab some whipped cream.

I have a evil grin on my face as I walk up the stairs to my room then I see sam walking down the hallway. Fuck I'm going to get caught.

Thankfully sam walks into the bathroom without noticing me.

I am just about to keep walking when I hear a voice behind me say "what are you doing with whipped cream?"

I turn around and I see Dylan.

Why do I keep getting in these situations?

I come up with the first excuse in my head.

"I'm um hungry?"

He seems to buy it and he turns around and walks into the kitchen.

I sigh in relief and I walk to my room without anyone else showing up.

When I walk into the room Jessica is still asleep.

Good now let the revenge begin.

I spray the whipped cream all over her face. I outlined her eyebrows, nose, mouth, and hairline.

She is so going to kill me.

I choose this as my revenge because Jessica is a really REALLY heavy sleeper.

A lay back down on the floor and I play crossy road on my phone and wait for Jessica to wake up.

After an hour passes Jessica finally wakes up.

She doesn't touch her face but she still doesn't know what I did yet.

She walks to the mirror that is on the door and she looks at her face.

"Ahh!!!" She screams loudly.

I try so hard not to laugh but I can't help it.

"Emma I'm going to kill you!!" She says while walking over to me.

As she starts hitting me and I'm still laughing people come barging in the room with worried expressions on their faces.

All they see is me laughing and Jessica hitting me but they haven't seen her face yet because her back is facing them.

Two guys rush over to Jessica and pull her off of me and I'm still laughing hysterically.

"Why did you do that emma!?" Emma says while still pissed at me.

I can't even answer her because her expression is just making me laugh harder.

The guys saw Jessica's face and they are laughing just as bad as me.

Jessica crosses her arms and sighs.

Finally after another minute of laughing we stop.

"I'm going to ask again. Why did you whip me?"

"Because you pushed me off the bed and I had no pillow or blanket and now my whole body is sore. So I got revenge."

"Well I didn't know I did!"

"Oh Jessica I forgive you now just like you forgive me"

"Fine I forgive you. But not these asshole for laughing too." She points to Avery and Daniel.

"Hey it was hard not to laugh." Avery defends.

I didn't know that everyone was here but they are. And apparently they were laughing too.