Chapter 23- Time To Get Your Party On!

(Image of Dylan!) -Enjoy:)

This whole week has been uneventful.

Well other than the dirty glances from girls, from when they see me and all of my guy friends together.

The only thing that has happened this week would be Dylan sucking faces with the schools so called 'popular, everyone wants to be girl' but I call her the schools slut. Her name is Tiffany

Even her name sounds slutty. (author: sorry for any girls named Tiffany. Its just a name for the book, don't take offense)

But I don't think I have seen Dylan without Tiffany by his side.

It has been very annoying.

At the moment I'm at a lunch table along with the rest of my friends.

And Tiffany is also here.

YAY. Note the sarcasm.

There not sucking each others faces yet so I can save my appetite.

I just have to eat really fast.

Whenever they start eating each others faces it makes me lose my appetite quickly. And I would like to finally eat something during lunch for once.

I haven't eaten a full lunch since Tiffany and Dylan started this 'relationship', in all honesty I have no idea what their 'relationship' is.

So I eat my food extremely fast.

"Emma are you okay?" Jess asks me.

I nod my head because I can't say anything since my mouth is full.

When I finally swallow my food and I turn to Jess and I ask her "Why do you ask?"

"Because you practically destroyed your food." Jess explained to me.

"oh... um.... That's because..... well?" I say questionably.

"That's because....well?" Jess gestures for me to continue.

I don't want to say that Dylan and Tiffany's make out sessions are disgusting in front of them so I lean to her ear.

"what are you doing?" Tiffany asks me.

Now everyone's eyes are on me at our table.

Oh lord.

"I was just going to tell Jess something." I say.

Why do I feel so nervous? I ask in my head.

"Really? Because to me it looked like you were about to kiss Jess."

WHAT THE FUCK!

Everyone at our table is staring at me waiting for an explanation.

"What the fuck are you talking about Tiffany?" I ask her as calmly as I can.

"I'm talking about the fact that you were leaning into Jess, which looked like you were about to kiss her." Tiffany says.

"I was leaning into her to whisper something into her ear." I say through gritted teeth.

"And what were you going to say? Were you going to tell her to come to your place later so you can kiss her in private?" Tiffany asks with a smirk on her lips.

"No. Jess asked me a question and I didn't want to be rude and say what I was going to say." I say with my face getting red out of anger.

"And what did Jess ask you? And what was your answer?" Tiffany asks with a smug look on her face.