Chapter 19- the plan part 1

Dylan's POV:
I have no idea what I'm going to do to get Emma to forgive me.

I have tried and tried to think of ways to get her alone.

But my mind won't come up with any good ideas.

I grab my phone and I call Daniel.

The phone rings and rings then finally he picks up.

"Hello."

"Hey man I need you to come over. I need some advice." I say while running my fingers through my hair.

"Sure man. I'll be on my way."

As I wait for Daniel to get here I go over to the room were the piano is.

When I touch one of the keys I instantly think of when me and Emma were in here and we played Sam smiths song 'stay with me'. And when she started singing my heart skipped a beat.

Her voice was so beautiful.

And when she stopped singing I leaned in and kissed her.

Her lips were so smooth. I've never felt anything better than her lips against mine.

I fucked up. I need to find a way for her to forgive me.

My thoughts are interrupted by Daniel.

"Hey man, what did you need?" He asks.

"Advice. follow me." I say while walking out of the room with the piano in it.

We go to my bedroom.

I sit on the beanbag chair that's on the ground while Daniel sits on my bed looking at me and asks "what kind of advice do you need?"

"Well I need a plan...." I pause for a moment then continue "to get Emma to forgive me."

"Okay, give me a minute to think of a plan." He says while putting a thinking face on.

I wait for him to finish thinking.

I wonder what he does think of?

I really need for him to come up with a plan, because I'm desperate to get Emma to forgive me. I will probably do anything to get her to forgive me.

My thoughts are interrupted by Daniel yelling "I got it!"

"What do you got?" I ask.

He sits there and explains to me everything that we need to do in order to get Emma to forgive me and to have me explain everything to her.

"Do you think it will work?" I ask.

"I think so" he responds confidently.

"Okay so on Monday we will do this plan. I'll call up are friends to help. The only thing you need to worry about is what your going to say to her." Daniel says standing up.

"Okay I'll call you later thank you so much man." I say.

"No problem. Talk to you later." and with that he walks out the door.

I really hope this plan works.

••••Emma's POV••••
It is so good to have Lily home.

I'm just so relieved that she is out of that dreadful hospital.

This morning I awoke to the smell of pancakes.

And I love the smell of pancakes. But I love pancakes in my mouth more than the smell. So I raced down to the kitchen to get me some pancakes.

"Morning mom." I say as I walk into the kitchen.