Chapter 9- the deal

(The picture above is the dress Emma wore to the dinner) -Author

**Dylan's point of view**

I woke up screaming this morning.

It sucked because I was all sweaty and I was crying and I could hardly breath.I have these dreams a lot which sucks.

When I woke up from my dream, or rather memory and it was 2:00 and I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to make some of the face ids for the list of people I need to make them for.

In case you were wondering I sell fake ids and I also sell weed sometimes but only on special occasions. but I have a whole list of people who need some so I hook them up.

I have been trying to keep my mind off of Emma but it's so hard. she just won't leave my mind. Why does she do that?

By time it's time to go to school I have made 18 fake ids. now all I have to do is give them to the people who asked for one.

I get my cloths on and I head upstairs. my room is in the basement right beside of the room with the piano were me and Emma kissed. see she won't leave my mind.

Ugh she is driving me crazy!

I go to the kitchen and my mom is their cooking some eggs.

"Hey mom"

"Morning honey, did you have a bad dream again?"

"Unfortunately. I've been awake since 2."

"You should really take the medicine the doctor gave you."

"Mom those pills suck they just make me feel depressed."

"Okay, you better leave for school so you won't be late."

"Okay bye"

"Bye honey"

And with that I walk out the door and over to my motorcycle.

Once I arrive at school I go over to the football team and I give them the fake ids they asked for.

"Hey man thanks for the ids." Says the team captain.

"No problem, just make sure you give me my money."

"Yeah no problem."

And he hands me a hand full of cash.

"Thanks."

"Yeah oh and if we don't get in the clubs we want to go to just because of your fake ids then I will come after you."

Good luck trying I say in my head.

"Okay bye."

And I walk away.

I go to my first class which Emma is also in. I don't know if i can see her without kissing her amazing lips. But I'm going too.

I walk into the classroom and everyone is sitting down in their seats but I don't see Emma again. why is she skipping school? Oh yeah she is trying to avoid me.

In the middle of class the door opens. me whatever his name is stops his lesson and looks up at the person walking in the classroom.

I look up to and I see Emma walking through the door.

"Ms carpenter your late once again."

She rolls her eyes and goes and sits down beside of me because their is no other seats available.

Mr whatever starts on his lesson again.

I decide something in my mind that I will give her a deal and she will accept then we will be back to normal and then eventually fall for me like I did for her.

**emma**

I was up most of the night thinking about Dylan and it caused me to sleep through my alarm so I missed half of first block.

Before I know it it's lunch time.

I get my lunch and go and sit by my friends.

"Hey Emma."

"Hi" I mumble out.

"Why didn't you call me back yesterday!" Caroline says while slapping my arm.

"Ow! I forgot sorry."

"Okay then tell me what happened"

Before I can answer her Dylan sits beside of me.

Oh god what does he want?

"Hello lady's" and all of my friends blush and i just roll my eyes.

"What do you want Dylan?"

"Grouchy much?"

"You have no idea." says maggie.

I shoot her a death glare and she shuts up right away.

"So what do you want?" I ask once more.

"I want to make a deal with you."

"A deal??" He nods.

"What kind of deal??"

"Well Daniel has this lake house and we are all going this weekend and if you come then I will drop what I said last night."

I am not going alone!!

"If my friends can come too."

When I say that they all perk up with excitement.

"Fine. Deal?"

"Deal." And we shake hands and he walks away.

"So we're going to a lake house this weekend!!!" Jess says with excitement in her voice. I nod and we finish eating lunch and we go to our classes.

I hope this will not turn out horrible.

Author note
--------------------
Sorry for mistakes.
Sorry that it's a short chapter but at least you got to get Dylans point of view.
VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!