Chapter 14- the lake house part 5

Author note-
Please take time to read this.
I just want to thank everyone for reading my story it really means a lot. And the picture is of Emma's swimsuit. Now you may start reading, enjoy...

The only thought through my head was oh shit...

"Like hell I'm jumping off this cliff!" I point at nothing in particular.

"Oh but yes you are" sam says and all the guys nod in approval.

"Well it's five against five so the girls win!" Jess says.

"Darling Jess that's called a tie." Avery says while placing a hand on her shoulder.

Let me tell you a few things about Jess.

She may be an A,B student but she doesn't think before she talks, so in conclusion she ends up sounding dumb but in reality she is really smart. I guess it's the blonde hair is what she always said. But what's funny is that she has light brown hair. But in simple words she doesn't think before she says something.

Anyways I'm not going to jump off a fucking cliff even if I was mad Wilde crazy.

"All you girls are going to jump off the cliff and we are not taking a no for an answer." Jackson says and the guys once again nod in agreement.

"All you guys are dicks!" Jessica shouts.

Holy shit, Jessica just said 'dicks' and she NEVER, EVER says that word. She says that word is disgusting and should not be a word but when she gets absolutely pissed she says that word. And she doesn't say that word very often.

All of the girls shut up and look at Jessica like she has gone mentally insane.

"What!" Jessica says.

We just stare at her wide eyed for a few moments then caroline has the guts to say "you never use that word. Only when you are extremely pissed and Jessica you never get pissed."

"Well I am pissed because these assholes expect us to jump off a flipping Cliff!!"

WOW. Did not expect that.

The guys are strangely quiet.

I spoke to soon.

"If you guys try it then we will give you all a massage and if you don't do it then you have to clean the whole house. Including the bathroom." Daniel says and everyone cringes at the thought of cleaning the bathroom. Which these idiots use and I have a strong feeling that it is not the best place to clean.

"So who's first?" Avery asks while rubbing his hands in excitement.

"Duh me." Jackson says as if it's obvious.

Before we left they told us to put our swimsuits on and I guess I know why now.

Jackson takes his shirt off and reveals his very nice looking body may I add and I see caroline practically drooling at his abs, it makes me want to just play match maker.

He backs up and when he stops, he starts running. Sam is right beside of him.

I hear them yelling "woo!!!"

These people are crazy if they think I will do that like seriously.

We all look down to see if their okay and of course he is.

"You have to do that! It was awesome!" Jackson shouts back at us.

"Okay ladies who's next?" Avery asks.

"I guess I'll go since you won't let us leave till we try it." Caroline says.

Caroline takes off her bathing suit cover and reveals her black and white stripped swimsuit that looks good on her.