💮snuggles and cuddles💮

(Just a hinted of lemon 🍋)

It was an beautiful night, the sky was bisexual the stars were a bright white. The moon light was full, it shine over the land as a light in a window of a house was still on.
Inside of a window was a bedroom, a bedroom that was decorated with the colors of yellow and blue, cubes and shark was over the bed head board, l.e.d lights was strap onto the ceiling for a little pop in the vibe.
There on the bed was a young boy named Bob.
Bob was reading a little that was in his hands, it was nothing but a boy who was stranded on an island but there is more on the island than him. As Bob flip a page to the next, he heard the shower turned off and the shower curtains open.
Bob putted his bookmark in the page he was in and satted the book down has the bathroom door opened.
Hot steam came out, but steam wasn't the only one that came out.

A tall male with yellow blonde hair that resembles a shark's fin came out and with a towel over his waist. It was no other than Bob's boyfriend, Bosip. Bosip noticed that his blue boyfriend was staring at him an decided to flirt.

Bosip:do you like what you see Bob?

Bob:heheh, oh how could I not. Your rip body is very strong and those beautiful marks adds a boost to it.

Bosip:heh, oh baby you know how to warm me up with your cuteness. 

As Bosip walk to the dresser, Bob look away for a bit and Bosip was in the bed. Bosip made a move and pulled Bob closer to him. Bob giggled and gave him a little kiss on cheek.

Bosip:heh, your so cute in a way blue bell

Bob:and your so hot when your flirty.

Bosip:only for you

As Bosip sighed, he nuzzled his head into Bob's neck and Bob felt the soft and wet hair on his cheek. Bob pulled the sheet more up to their chest, so they won't get cold up high.

Bob:can I have a kiss?

Bosip:if it's you, then always and forever

As Bosip kissed Bob's cheek, Bob pulled him to his lips. The kiss was smooth and warm,  it was short tho, but it was also sweet and wholesome. 

Bob blinked his eyes and started to drift off, the same goes for Bosip as he pulled Bob closer for warmth. The two yawned and fell asleep. 

End of part
Words:428