🍋🏳️‍🌈day 3🏳️‍⚧️

(In the future I'm probably gonna be skipping days but if you don't wanna then please tell me and maybe sent some ideas if you wanna join and don't worry credits will be added.
Thank you)

So... some of y'all really want the ships you actually came or read to see so... yea

Y'all might want like

Bobal x Bobot
Or
Bofo x Bobot (I saw it on Twitter)

Or Bofo x Bobal,
And
Bofo x Boder
Bobal x Boder.

So I decided to make this.....

A harem!!!

But not just any harem...

A Bobot harem!!

Those ships in one. Fighting for the love of the masked male, while the masked male shall be mindless and tried to ignore it.

That is all.

It was now pride month!!
The first day and everyone was getting ready for a day at the mall.
Bosip, Boder and Bowaev was dressing up in bisexual colors 💕💜💙.

While Bobal and Bofo was dressing in acesexual colors, 🖤 🌚 🤍💜.

And Bob was going as a gay dude cause....
Yeee ❤🧡💛💚💙💜.

And Bobot was gonna go full out so he went his female counter part, Genderbend Bobot.

As he steps in her room he saw her trying to pick an outfit.

Bobot:sup fem me.

Botina(I used this name in one of my early bnb books ✝️):greetings og.

Bobot:hey uhh.. can I barrow some of ya clothing? You can barrow mine.

Botina:sure I do wish to go out full truth. I just need the pride flag pattern.

Bobot:don't worry, just give me a moment

Bobot went in the portal and came back with a suit that had no sleeves and had the Trans flag on it. Lace gloves were given of the pansexual flag. Pants were a ink black.
Botina gave Bobot her clothes and the two parted ways.

As Bobot got quickly change, he was ready for the staring.

~♡meanwhile with the bnb gang♤~

Bob:ugh! What's taking him so long!?

Bosip:Bob, there must be a reason he must be taking long

Boder:I'll get check on him, after all... he might need..."help".

Bobal:yeah.... (jealous boi >:³)

Bofo:thank you Boder.

As Boder went to Bobot's door, the knob jiggle and the door opened, Boder took a few steps away and now.... his true fprm is revealed....