💮our kid?!💮

Balfo
(Bobal x Bofo)

Enjoy 

It was plan afternoon, Bofo and Bobal just got home after getting groceries.  Then they saw Bowaev running to the kitchen faster and more excited than usual. 

But then something hitted Bobal's (not literally) nose. The two went to the kitchen and only to find a another robot but different. 

Bowaev:is the pizza done? Is it done?!

???:hold on Bowaev,  in just a little biit.... and now it's done.

Bowaev:yyyaaayy!

Bofo:ummm who are you?

As Bowaev and the other robot looked at the other two boys, the other robot putted down the pizza on the stove top and now standing straight.

???:let me introduce myself, I am-

Bobal:who the f**k are you?!

???:shut yo mouth and I'll tell you 

Bobal:okay, okay 

???:as I was saying, I'm am Balbon (ball•bon) or my friend calls me Scar. And I teleported randomly without noticing.  

Bofo:well that explains the getting in here without us knowing nor seeing you. 

Bosip:hey guys........ did Bobal and Bofo have a child 

Bobal and Bofo(probably) blushed hard. In all fairness,  Scar did look like a mixture of Bobal and Bofo. 

Bowaev:oh yeah, you do. But what are you made of?

Scar:I am made out of copper. That is a type of metal.... I think, "SHE" never told if copper is a metal or not. But on topic I'm made of Copper. 

Bofo:I see, but who are your parents anyway?

Scar:parents? I don't know my parents name but I do have have a picture that on a item. It's on me somewhere.....

As Scar checked everywhere on his metal body, but then Bosip noticed that something fall off of Scar. He picked it up, the item was somewhat a pocket watch.

Bosip:here you go

Scar:thank you.... your name please

Bosip:Bosip,  my name is Bosip

Scar:I see, and you do look like my friend my world or void. 

Bosip:how so? 

Scar:SHE has your same color of your hair but with a hint of blue on the ends. Also her hair always stays up and looks like your shark fin hair.

Bosip:oh, but back to the topic.... what's the photo?

Scar:let me open it. 

Scar opened the watch and it had a clock on one side, but on the other side shocked very one in the room. The other side was a picture of two people, but the two people was familiar.  Then Scar looked at Bobal and Bofo and looked at the picture once again.