💔gender bed💮

~This is a continuation from the last shot~

Warning there are
Trans  Bobot au
And mention of body shaming.

if you don't like these then....
Why da f**k are you even here?
Let's go

After dinner Bobot was carried by Boder in bridal style. Boder was happy with a hint of pride because he won a bet but not only that, he also won Bobot for a month.  

Bobot:what do you want Boder? 

Boder:as the first thing I wanna do is...... cuddle with you in my bed! 

Bobot:oh... that's okay 

Boder:what did you think I was gonna say?

Bobot:.... never mind, forget what I said. 

As Boder opened the door to his bedroom with one of his four arms, his placed Bobot on the bed. The bed had diamond pattern sheet with the color of an light blue with a hint of baby blue. The pillows had a spider web pattern, and an spider plush. It screamed Boder's room with no doubt.  As Boder went to the closet to get something Bobot was alone with his thoughts. 

"He's just like the others"

...

"He'll never love the real you"

..

"He's just want the various thing you only have just like others, your past relationships" 

.

"He just wants your bod-

Boder:I'm back! Hope I didn't make you wait too long. 

Bobot:no... you didn't doll.

Boder:is something bothering you?

Bobot:boder, please, I haven't given you all the love you wanted so i guess you can get it all now. It's your time to shine. Just tell me what to do.

Boder:oh baby, you know how to get me warm up and mushy. Here, wear this I got it just for you~. Go ahead and change in the bathroom, I'll change here 

Bobot:-!? 

Boder holded a shirt  and a pair of fuzzy pants. The shirt had a heart that was melting, it also had a sugar skull on it, the heart skull was located on the chest. The pants were black but also had flames on the ankles, the pattern on the legs were sugar skulls but also had petals too. 

Bobot grabbed them and proceeded to walk to the bathroom.  As Bobot took off his shirt he looked down at his chest. He remembered the pain and touching he had to went through.  He can still feel the hands all over him. 

"Look at this water your doing. You made the bet because you didn't fee-

Boder:Bobot, you don't okay? 

Bobot:y-yeah just got finish!

Boder:alrighty

As Bobot quickly putted on the shirt and pants, he got out of the bathroom and was behind attack by Boder and pinned to the bed only to get kissed on the lips. 

Bober:you look so cute and edgey, it's so you! *laughs* 

Boder hugged Bobot and nuzzled his head into his(bobot's) chest. And Bobot was all red on both sides of his face. And heart beat was beating father than usual. 

Bobot:boder what are you doing?! 

Boder:heheh, giving you affection. 

Bobot:b-but.... why my chest out of all places of my body?!

Boder:because I don't wanna give you a warm neck. Besides whats wrong with your ches- 

Bobot:never mind that now, change the topic now please. 

Boder:Bobot, everytime you try and change the topic something is going on. What is Bo? You can always tell me everything. 

Bobot:I-I know b-but 

Boder:Bobot, we been dating for two and a half years and haven't told the gang yet, not even  Bowaev. So please tell me. Babe, sweetie,  hun...... bun hun? 

Bobot:-!? ..... okay, but don't freak out or don't be angry or don't break up. 

Boder:I promise within all in webs in my heart. 

Bobot:okay.... *took a deep breath and letted it out* Boder.... I'm......I'm...... I'm transgender 

Boder:what?

Bobot:I'm transgender hun, I use to be a girl but now I'm a boy..... I didn't want anyone to know because of...... judgement. 

Boder:why would I judge you? 

Bobot:because in my past relationships, men has always found out and called me names....and.....

Boder:I don't wanna hear it! 

Bobot:.....

Boder:because you deserve better than those f**kers. I don't care about your past relationships but what I care about is that your safe and can be never be hurt! 

Bobot:Boder, I

Boder:Transgender or not, you will always be my boyfriend. And if your ever ready to take it farther. Tell me. 

Bobot was speechless. All those words were like a whole new meaning to his life. No one, and he mean no one, ever told him that. He was bout to tear up but was interrupted by Boder putting Bobot's face into his(Boder's) chest. 

Boder:I will always love love you. 

Bobot:love you too Bod. 

The two cuddled in the sheets and Boder gaved Bobot a kiss on the lips. 

And yet, I wonder what will happen for day 1.  

how I imagine the ship

(And yes i ship it, it's better the "other" ones.)

And that's all and I know I said this will have a picture but since I made a promise I hadda work on this one but the other one will have a Pic in it. But good bye for now!