🍋Aftercare💮

Bob:B-baby, I gonna-

Bosip:go ahead doll I'll come with ya

Bob:Bosip Fu-

And with one more thrust they came just like that. Bob moaned with the last bit of his voice, but felt out a breath. The two love birds looked at each other and kissed. 

Bosip:you did so good baby. 

Bob:that did a lot. 

Bosip:did hurt you that bad?

Bob:no you didn't sharky. 

Bosip:let me take care of you hun, I'll clean you up.

Bob:thank you 

As Bosip got up, he went to the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel and got it wet in water. Then he proceeded to dab the towel on Bob. Cleaning all the..... melted marshmallows(you know what I'm talking about) on him and the bed sheets.  Bob tried to move up so Bosip can clean his body. After Bosip got the last bit of melted marshmallows he got a cup of water for Bob.  

Bob:thanks love 

Bosip:anything for you sugar cube 

Bob:you gay idiot 

Bosip:only for you 

Bosip bend down and kissed Bob's thigh, Bob blushed a little. He wanted to move but he can't, he been banged to hard.  As Bosip got into the bed Bob got his two arms wrap around Bosip's neck.  Bosip got closer to Bob for able to make it easier for him.

Bosip:looks like I have to carry someone tomorrow. 

Bob:oh shut up you simp 

Bosip:aww, but you get to be in my arms. I get to kiss you all the time~ 

Bob:omg Bosip

Bosip:heheh 

The two look at each other and Bosip kissed Bob on the cheek. Bob tried not to smile but he did it anyway. Bosip smirked a little then he looked at the ceiling.  Bob noticed that Bosip was distracted so he tried to sneak kiss him. 

When he was closer to the cheek....

Bosip:hey! I'm trying to stay calm here

Bob:hehhahah.

Bosip:now be a good burrito and stay

Bob:no way,  I'm gonna over heat!!

Bosip:that's hot 

Bob:oh quiet you 

Bosip:I'm so desperate for you 

Bob:mmhmm.

The two giggled once more and started to dose off. Bosip turned off the lamp light and got close to Bosip,nuzzling his head into Bob's neck. The two sigh and went to sleep. All warm and such as much as their love. 

So wholesome yet so spicey,

Am I right?