💮Water monster love💝

Today was a great day for the Negative Bob gang going to da beach. Everyone was excited but N.Bosip was a little unsettled. But the gang didn't question it, as they got to their private beach they laid down their towels and started the fun. N.Bobal and N.Bowaev was playing volleyball cause N.Bobal wanted to get fit and N.Bowaev wanted to kill some time in waiting for the Hawaiian food that N.Bofo is making. While those three are doing that, N.Boder was laying in the sun while drinking some piña colada. In the view of his eyes there was N.Bobot playing in the low tide water, waves came in and got smaller that made his body shake. And his jiggle is what made it so attractive. "What a beach body" N.Boder thought. 

And let's get to the plain blue boi and horny shark dude. 

As N.Bob sat on a big rock, watching the waves go by though it was kinda boring. There's nothing to do, nothing interesting. He kinda miss (N)Bosip. The way he flirted with him, the kisses he left on his hand, so romantic.  But now he couldn't find Bosip. The flirty man was no where seen. There's only one place he haven't looked yet, the water. As he walk into the wavey water, he felt cold. The colden water against his body set chills down his spine.

He continues to swim more but no hope. As he was about to go back, something pulled his foot and dragged him. He closed his eyes as he traveled to the water and holded his breath. As he got up to air his eyes met with someone else.  It was a siren like person. Red ruby scales were on the arms, legs and torso (not fully on them but just scattered). A shark like tail wrapped around N.Bob and he started to opened his eyes to see a person he desperately wanted to see. 

It was non other than N.Bosip but more... skin showing, shiny thanks to the scales and more that made him more.... sexier and handsome. 

N.Bob:Bosip!?

N.Bosip:shhh, just let me do this. 

N.Bob:o-okay 

As N.Bosip sat N.Bob on comfortable rock and started to make hickeys on his (N.Bob) chest. N.Bob started to make moan quietly, and N.Bosip was enjoying this. Such untouched skin waiting for being devoured. As he mark up N.Bob's chest, he started to make his way down to his member. Starting to zone out, N.Bob tapped the rock. Getting back to the scene...

|D  '

E

|D   '

As N.Bosip lifted down the trunks that N.Bob was wearing, his member shot out like a bed head not wanted to stay down. (Me in the background:what is this?! What am I saying 🤣🤣). N.Bosip immediately started to put N.Bob's member in his mouth. N.Bob was head over heels of moaning his voice out. As N.Bosip was now addicted to it, swirling his tongue all over N.Bob's member, but his hunger for more won't stop. He wanted more. (Greddy much ō_ō). As he deep throats it, N.Bob was now a moaning mess. One more throb and he squirts out like a watergun. 

Then N.Bosip sucked it one more time and out goes that weasel N.Bob finally squirted out. And N.Bosip swallows it whole and picked up N.Bob in bridal style (hm romantic 😏) and began to swim back to the shore where the others were but it they gone behind a wall. N.Bob was laid down on the sandy ground while Bosip got dried off and his tail and scales faded away (like  in Luca) . As the two got back,the Hawaiian buffet was done by Hawaiian Bofo (he looks Ike he loves, Hawaii  okay?). 

As they ate, they started to get ready to leave. As N.Bosip carried N.Bob to the car, N.Bob started to drift off into a sleeping mode.  As N.Bob try and stay warm by snuggling with N.Bosip, N.Bosip grabbed a dry warm towel that had been in the sun and wrap it around N.Bob. 

The two now fell asleep during the ride. 

The end 

This was an request by meh great bud/ gang leader, 

@G00ble_ 

And their also a Bob and Bosip writer so go check them out and show them some love.

Bai