His twin brother?!

(Cross over 

Cookie run kingdom x Bob gang) 

As the morning set to the afternoon, the gang had nothing to do but Bobot. Bobot was in his room packing and putting some strange clothes on. As he pulled up a hologram like keyboard, he started typing a code. But as he pulled up a portal and went in, Bobal opened his door.  

Bobal:heyo Bobot, the gang and I thought if we could- 

Bobal eyes widen as the portal closed. And with that he immediately ran downstairs to tell the others. 

Bobal:guys!! Guys!! Bobot just in a f**king weird @$$ portal!? 

Bob:wait what?!

Bowaev:adventure! 

As they agreed, they opened a portal with the same code (ain't telling you how) and went in.  As they go in the kept seeing other place but it looked like they were all made out of gingerbread.  

As they keep going through they started to see a desert like area.  As they got up, they saw a town. As they went in they saw a sign that said "welcome to the Sands of Yogurca", as they took a foot in the town was nice. Bowaev thought it looked like the town in Aladdin.  As they walk, they started to notice that there was a celebration. 

Bosip:wonder what's happening here.

Bofo:it might be a celebration for someone 

Boder:but for who or what for 

As they thought, a person with dark skin with three different shades of purple walk in front of them and asked them, 

Purple person:excuse but did you get an invitation to my wedding?  

Bob:wedding? 

Purple person:mmhhmm, I'm getting married today 

Bofo:well... congratulations but no, we are looking for a certain friend that their name is Bobot.  

Bosip:he's about this tall, red hair and always wears a gray or black mask in his face. 

Purple person:hmmm, I don't know about red head but I do indeed know someone who wears a in-between gray and black mask. 

Bowaev:thank you so much

Purple person:no problem, just follow me.  They're at the wedding. 

Bosip:okay 

Purple person:the name is lilac cookie, you?

Bob:uhh....

The gang didn't know what to do at this point because they may look like cookies but they don't know what to call themselves. That's when Boder came with an idea .

Boder:I'm jelly gem spider cookie

Bofo:you may call me over bake 

Bobal:chocolate points cookie 

Bob:blueberry cookie 

Bob:jelly bean cream cookie!

Lilac cookie:okay, and you?

Bosip:um... fin cookie..... 

Lilac cookie:I see, now this way I don't wanna be late.

As the gang follow the bride(or groom) they saw a ceremony ahead that looked like a wedding.  As they got there, everything was floral with Lilacs and full with shiny fake jewels.