🍋Day 1-

(Since the last one was a little cringey so I'm gonna make it up for y'all) 

The bet has now began, Bobot was now more comfortable around Boder. His secret was now told to someone who he loved but his love one didn't left this time. He was finally happy with himself now. He woke due to the sunlight in his eyes, but also the arms around his waist moving. He got up and putted on his mask. Boder may know his secret but doesn't know his face. As he tried to get up Boder holded him a bit tighter and nuzzled his(Boder's) head into Bobot's neck. Bobot sighed to himself,  "it's gonna be a long month" he thought. Then Boder other hands were now set on Bobot's chest. Bobot blushed a little but he gotten use to it a little. As Bobot heard the others waking up, Boder woke up behind him. 

Bobot:morning hun

Boder:morning beautiful. I'm glad you've told me.

Bobot:and I'm glad it's finally off my chest. Now one more thing that needs to get off.

Boder:and what will that be?

Bobot:your other hands.

Boder:oh, sorry if it makes you uncomfortable 

Bobot:it's fine. Now how bout we get our breakfast before anyone suspects this.  

Boder:fine. 

As Boder letted Bobot go they quickly got dress and went to the dinning room. As the two sitted down, Bowaev was now in the scene. 

Bowaev:Boder! Boder,  Boder,  Boder!

Boder:what Bowaev? What gotten you in a hype up?

Bowaev:Can we go somewhere together? Please! Please with a cherry on top!!

Boder:okay, okay, but where are we going? 

Bowaev:I wanted to spend father and son time together!!! 

Boder:okay, okay

Bowaev:can Bobot come too!?

Bobot:uhh..... sure?

Bowaev:*eats up breakfast quickly* OKAY COME ON!!! *zoom!*

Bobot:did he eat too much candy again? 

Boder:probably.  

Later on, as the three went into the game portal they were in some kind of mall like place.  Neon lights were everywhere.  But it was mostly blue and yellow. The couple were confused but then Bowaev shouted, 

Bowaev:Welcome to family-plex (from fnaf sb), I made this whole by myself. And now you two have fallen into my trap!

Bobot:what does he mean by that?

Bowaev:Dress up time!!!!! AND ONE OF YOU IS GONNA BE MEH NEW MODEL!!

Boder:......run

(Da meme starts) 

As Bobot and Boder ran, Bowaev pushed a button and then two sugar bots (robots that has an candy theme) started to chase them. The chocolate drizzled one is starting to get closer, then the Laffy taffy one got on to Bobot and that made Bowaev hug attack him. 

Bowaev:I got chu now!! 

Bobot:darn it.

Boder:Bobot, nuu! 

As Bowaev took Bobot to a place like store that had the sign that said "Clothes for all pros." Bobot gluped but he was shoved into a dressing room. And then had clothes that was given to them.