💮caught in dirty💝

~♡soft Negative au♡~

It was a normal day at high-school. Friends turning onto eachother, cheerleaders being brats and most of the time self death. Yep, it was normal to say the least.
Meanwhile class president Bob was tired as crap. As slowly made his way to hid dorm he shared with (SN.)Bosip and layer on the couch. He was bored and tired, he just wanted something good to happened.
His Bosip wasn't coming till another 10 minutes, so what can he do?...
He look around and saw nothing fun but then he suddenly got a great idea! He's gonna snoop in (SN)Bosip's room!
It's the perfect way to kill time and boredom-ness. :)

As he walk his way to his room, he got a funny feeling..... but brush it off and kick the door open! He wasn't surprised that it was messy unlike his room which is clean. He went through his dresser and put his arm in there. Then he felt something. It felt like smooth yet a gelatin surface, shape like a big bullet. He grabbed it and pulled it out of the dresser. When he finally got his arm in his sight, he now saw the jelly thing.
It was a.....
.........

D*ldo!?

"Why does he have this?!" The class president thought. As he continues to stare at the toy, he began to think dirty thoughts.

☆in his thought☆

"Come on blue babe~ I know you have that little toy in ya hands~"

"I'm gonna put my member in ya little little hole~"

"Why don't you lay down and let me help you~"

♤end of his thoughts♤

He was so stuck in thought that he didn't know he was jagging himself off. He moaned SN.Bosip's name and whimper. He was sweating with pure lust.

Meanwhile

As SN.Bosip waved good bye to his friends and opened the front door of his dorm. As he opened it he didn't saw the bluebell he liked. He locked the door and look around. Checking the kitchen, living room, and the bathroom. As he thinks he heard a noise coming from his room. As he goes in and investigate, he was red all over. Hearing his bluebell moaning his name, harding him to da core.

He creep up behind him and started to give him marks on his neck. SN.Bob was shocked but then moaned louder. The two stayed in that position for a while and then SN.Bosip picked him up and pinned him to the bed.

SN.Bosip:give me a good reason why you were snooping. If you don't then that toy is gonna go in ya little hole bluebell.

SN.Bob:I-I was curious and B-Bored~ nagh~

SN.Bosip:heh, cute but you ain't gonna get out of this bluebell~ but I'll go easy

SN.Bob:haaaggh~

As the clothes of the two came off that was either rip or pulled off by SN.Bosip, the two started the real fun.

SN.Bosip:Oh yeah baby, your gonna feel so good~ just you wait.

SN.Bosip went down to his bluebell's thighs and started to kiss them. SN.Bob was making lewd noises and it was music to SN.Bosip's ears.
Then he went to the middle and started go slow for his little bluebell.
(Awww such a man)

And then picked up the paste
(I was wrong :'3)
SN.Bob was in lustful heaven, this feeling of pure love.

One more was added and melted marshmallows came out.

SN.Bob felt his legs weaken, numb to say the least. As the shark got up, he went to the restroom for a wet warm towel while the class president rest till he's better.
As the shark came back he cleaned off the fallen bluette. Doing it softly of trying not to hurt them.

SN.Bosip:oh baby bluebell you done so well, you feeling okay now that your clean?

SN.Bob:y-yeah,just sore on the waist below. But that felt so good.

SN.Bosip:we'll do it another time but you need anything sweetie?

SN.Bob:maybe a cup of cocoa?

SN.Bob:sure my little burrito

SN.Bob:thanks bos

SN.Bob:no problem my bluebell *smooches him*

End of part

:3