🍋getting friuty pt.2

After a few hours, Bowaev woken after a nice nap
>
    3
>

He went to look for Boder if he was in his room but no answer. He went to the living room but all he could smell was a new one. He saw Bobal and Bofo but they were different. Bofo was still a pineapple but Bowaev didn't know.
But the most different 2 us all is that Bobal looks more... husky. And had white waves around his clothing more then his usual torn up clothing. Also white ink tattoos as well.  Maybe it was an idea or something.
He ignored it and continue 2 look for Boder.
As he walk around and saw Bosip walking across and the room smell a little citrus sour, like lemons. Also, he his marks aren't the only thing on his face, there were also freckles.
Strange.
But Bowaev continued his mission. As he continues walking he went 2 check Bobot's room. He knocked on the door and finally, an answer to Bowaev. The door opened and Bobot was the one who opened it.

Bobot:oh uhh.... hey Bowaev....

Bowaev:Heya Bobot! I was wondering if you know where Boder was cause I can't find him and I wanna play a cool and tasty game with him!

Bobot:uh... have you check his room?

Bowaev:I already have and no use. Is he in your room? Cause I over heard him saying something about you.

Bobot:oh! Uhh... well he is but we were just talking 2 one and another.

Bowaev:cool! Can I join?!

Bobot:sure....

Bowaev invited himself in and he saw Boder on the bed and decided to take a cannibal and land on him.

Bowaev:I finally found you! And... you look different now?

Bobot:huh?

Bowaev was right, Boder was now different.
His face was a pale white with black freckles sprinkled below his eyes. His hair was now a cherry pink with a green tea being his ends. And his clothing was also different. Instead of his long sleeve coat, he had a short sleeve, which the sleeve look rip off, and the pants were white, with black torns.

Boder:it appears I turn into a dragon fruit.  And Bowaev turned into a blue raspberry

Bowaev:yaay!

As Bobot sighed, he sat next to Boder. One of his lower arms started to rub the spot where he bit Bobot's thigh.

Bowaev:so what happened to the others?

Boder:the other is the same as us. They also turn into a fruit.

Bowaev:okay, do you know where Bob is?

Bobot:last time I saw him, he was with Bosip playing a game.

Bowaev:alrighty, I'm gonna go get some sweets. Bye Dad! Bye Bobot!

Boder:Bye

As the little blue raspberry walk out of the room. Bobot got a closer look at Boder.

Bobot:hmm, dragon fruit eh?

Boder:yeah... I didn't expect this

Bobot:well I must say, your cuter this way~

Boder:eh?!