🍋Getting fruity💝

It was an lovely afternoon and everything was nor- 

Bob:AAAHHHH *girly scream or whatever*

Never mind, as Bob scream the others kinds got up and when Nob got out of his room he was all blue. No, it's ain't just his hair and mouth, I meant it literally. 

Bosip:Bob what happened?! 

Bob:I don't f**king know!! I just woke up like this!!

Bobal:how in all hell did you-

Bofo:is everything alright? 

Bob:you too Bofo!?

Bofo:what do you mean? 

Bobal:*noticed Bofo* OMFG!!

Boder:*walks in with an angry expression* can you please shut you mouths!! Bowaev is trying to sleep.

Boder stopped and looked at the gang. Only Bob and Bofo looked different, he can even smell the scent that they represent. Bob was a blueberry and Bofo was a pineapple and it was even obvious because he can see the two fruits on them, Bofo had a pineapple like tie and Bob had Blue berry earrings.  

Boder:so Bob is a blueberry and Bofo is a pineapple.  Wonder what's next .

Bobal:where's Bobot?

Bosip:I believe he's sleeping again but anyways.... you wanna go play a game Bob?  

Bob:sure, it's better than just being fly food.

Bosip:heheh, yeah..... let's go 

As Bob and Bosip walk away, and so did Bobal and Bofo, Boder was just alone.  

Boder's thoughts 

Welp might as well check on Bobot. Wonder how he is. 

Maybe he's a peach..... nah that's too good and kinda basic....

Hmmm, oh! Maybe a Mango that's a good one. I don't know about a tomato tho, that's kinda not a good one...

As Boder walks he began to smell something "juicey" (you know~ 😏) that made his tongue drool. Then he started to get in thoughts. 

But before we get to that let's get to the others shall we?

In the living room, Bobal and Bofo were on couch and sitting in the middle while watching some anime that involves a zombie invasion. Man nothing but just sweet smells from Bofo.

 Boring 

....

Let's go see Bob and Bosip.

As Bob was getting his stuff ready while not paying attention, but Bosip on the other hand was planning on something.  You see Bosip was all over on Bob and Bob didn't have a clue, man that get a stoopy sticker.  As Bosip finish typing in a code, he looked at Bob.  

His sweet lips wanting to be devoured by his teeth, he wondered if every part taste like blueberries. As he walk towards Bob he was sweating instantly.