Chapter 4 - The Meeting

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

Xisuma had sent the coordinates to everyone in the Dream SMP. Dream and George traveled to the mountain together, of course, Dream making flirtious jokes on the way. Drista who was traveling with them kept punching him in the arm, playfully. Tubbo, Ranboo and Michael enderpearled. So did Karl, Sapnap, Tommy and Quackity. Techno, Phil, Kristin and Niki all used horses. Sam and Puffy had also used horses. Tina and Alyssa used a boat together while Bad and Skeppy used a boat together. So did Wilbur and Sally. Jschlatt had also hiked to the mountain, but not with Dream, Drista and George.

By the time that everyone from Hermitcraft and the Dream SMP had reached meeting location, it was midday.

"We have to address an issue," Xisuma said, talking to the Hermits more than the SMP members.

"Yea, no shit," Tommy said. "Apparently all of you are having hallucinations."

"LANGUAGE!!" Bad said.

"We aren't having hallucinations!!" Grian said. "How common is it for multiple people to hallucinate the same thing at the same time?"

"Well, maybe it is PTSD from something that happened!" Tommy said.

"Enough arguing!" Xisuma said. "Hallucinations or not, it is a problem!"

"Have any of you guys from the Dream SMP notice anything changing about the moon lately?" Iskall asked.

"Maybe the lunar phases," Dream scoffed.

"Okay, fine," Iskall said. "Anything unusual?"

"Not that I know of," Quackity said.

One by one, the SMP members declined that they saw anything. Until they got to George.

"You're the only one who didn't answer George," Pearl said.

"Well," the British began. "I've been noticing that the moon seemed to be getting...Closer?"

"I told you!" Grian said. "You didn't believe us when we told you that the moon was acting unusual!"

"Okay!!" Tommy gave in. "I give up!"

"How is the moon getting closer? It isn't the season for that," Tubbo said. "Its Spring!"

"Yea, we know," Gem said. "This happened in..." She hesitated. "Our server too..."

"If history from your server is repeating itself," Karl said. "Then what is to stop the history from our server to repeat too?"

"We can stop the wars of course," Techno said.

"But we won't be able to stop the things that naturally happened," Skeppy said. "Like the egg."

"Egg?" Mumbo asked, confused. "What's that?" No one from the Dream SMP responded.

"Wait," Sapnap suddenly said. "If Dream is here then..." He glanced at Dream. "Is XD here?"

"XD?" Xisuma asked. "Who or what is that?"

"A god," Techno said. "On our server."

. . .

By the end of the meeting, it was night. Now that the moon problem had been addressed, everyone seemed to notice the moon's unusual changes...

— — —

Hermitcraft

The meeting was over, and Bdubs had left early to be the first to go to sleep, as usual. More and more Hermits were getting concerned. It wasn't just a hallucination, the meeting had proved it! George had proved it!