Chapter 2 - Friends?

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

(I had writer's block while writing this. Chapter helped written by Belladabest09 -Pleb)

Dream SMP

Tubbo was hanging out with Xisuma. Xisuma found out that Tubbo really liked Bees and told him that he once had a bee arc. Now they were trying to tame bees. Or at least, trying to get them to live with Tubbo since Xisuma was now out of his bee arc.

Tommy was just talking with Grian. They found that they both liked to cause chaos and prank their friends sometimes.

In fact, it seemed that most people were getting along...Most...

Dream, as usual, was flirting with George.

George had tried his best to convince Sapnap to give Dream another chance. George thought there HAD to be a motive behind Dream's actions. No- 'Thought' isn't the correct word. He KNEW...Sapnap tried to forgive Dream, but it was hard. Especially with the fact that Dream had done so much damage to the Dream SMP.

It was harder for Quackity to forgive Dream since he and Karl were trying to restore their relationship after Karl's outburst in Kinoko. And with the fact that one of Quackity's best friends, Slimecicle, had died right before his eyes by a traitor. A fucking traitor.

Tommy, of course, was finding it hard to forgive Dream. Especially when Dream had manipulated him and so many other people, stolen his discs, killed him and revived him along with so many other things that had scarred Tommy.

Philza, Niki and Techno were of course getting along with Dream. Why? Because they had helped him escape Pandora's vault. Wilbur was revived by Dream. Sally basically had a son with Wilbur. Mumza is Phil's wife. Alyssa hadn't been on the server for a rather long time and didn't know the troubles that Dream had caused. And of course, George was too blind to see that he loved Dream. Well- It wasn't his fault...He's colorblind-

Bad and Sam had tried to keep Dream in the prison and Bad was killed a couple of times in that.

Skeppy, Jschlatt and Tina were neutral. Skeppy was just unsure while Tina was confused. Jschlatt just didn't know what Dream did. Maybe because he had drank a lot and he had died by a heart attack before Dream went to the prison. Karl was also neutral but he promised George that he will go back in time and see if he can find reasons why everyone should forgive Dream.

Puffy who was a teen when she adopted Dream when he was eight, felt betrayed. She had also adopted Drista along with him. She was an infant at that time.

Tubbo didn't know whether to forgive Dream or not because he knew that Dream hadn't cared when his platonic husband's life was in danger.

Michael and Ranboo were absolutely clueless. Michael just being young and Ranboo with memory issues.

George and Dream had a bit of trouble find a house but they had found a nice, empty clearing on top of a mountain that was surrounded by trees. Tall ones too. Dream had convinced George to place the house there...For certain reasons...

. . .

Sapnap had found a ravine and went back to report it to the others. He gathered Philza, Techno, Grian, Mumbo and Bad. It was a lot of people, but that was because the ravine was HUGE!! They cleared out their inventories of anything they wouldn't need. They each had an axe, a sword, a shovel and a pickaxe. They also each had a furnace and a crafting table.