Chapter 10 - Savior

Chapter 10 - Savior

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

George was worried. Worried about the server. Worried about the SMP members. Worried about the Hermits. Worried about...Dream...And of course, being the colorblind British bottom he was, he was too blind to see that he actually loved Dream.

So George tried to figure out what was making Dream act like this. It was really strange that he would act this way. The short British man left Michael with Drista and left to find Dream. He put on the netherite armor he had FINALLY managed to make by himself and grabbed food and weapons.

George went to find Dream. He caught a glimpse of him enderpearling away so he enderpearled after him.

When he reached the final spot where he caught Dream enderpearling, Dream was gone. No where to be seen.

"Dream?" George called out. "Dream!"

George noticed an opening inbetween a pile of red vines and headed down there. He entered the opening to see that the pile of vines actually was a ceiling to an underground room. An underground room where the Red Egg was.

"George?" Said a familiar voice.

"Dream!" George turned to look at him, but instead of seeing the Dream that he was use to seeing, he saw an entirely different person. "Who are you?"

"Nightmare," the admin said.

"Nightmare?" George questioned. "Wait- Isn't that"

"Yes, that's the name of the weapons that Dream has been using to kill everyone."

"You look like Dream-"

"I know that," Nightmare said, rolling his eyes behind the mask. "Put the pieces together why don't you?"

"Are you-" George breathed. "Dream?"

"Dream's opposite you dumb idiot!" Nightmare snapped.

"Then you're STILL Dream!"

"If you put it that way, fine, I guess," Nightmare said, annoyed.

"What happened to you Dream?' George asked.

"NIGHTMARE!!" Nightmare said.

"OKAY FINE!" George said. "NIGHTMARE!!" George sighed. "What did you do to Dream?"

Nightmare hummed. "Oh I don't know...Maybe..." Nightmare smirked. "I took over his body so everyone thought he was a manipulator and a villain."

"Why would you do that?" George asked.

"Because, he made a deal."

"What deal?"

"A deal that determined his entire life," Nightmare said.

"What was the deal?"

"That I could take control of three-fourths of his mental state of mind."

"But why would you do something like that?"

"ENOUGH WITH THE QUESTIONS!!" A sudden voice said.

"Bad?" George whispered.

"That's Goodboyhalo idiot," Good said.

"Wha-"

"When the Egg hatched, it teleported all of you- Well more like most of you- To this server. And somehow, it affected the Hermitcraft server too," Nightmare said. "But that was in our favor. But the Egg also acts as a portal for us. And like a god for us. The Egg was what let us into this world. And now you, Georgenotfound," Nightmare said. "Will surrender to your opposite, Georgewasfound."

Good pushed him into a cage and with the sound of redstone, the door closed and the cage was lifted above the egg.

"DREAM!!" George cried. "PLEASE! I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETELY SURRENDERED TO NIGHTMARE!"

"SHUT UP!" Nightmare snapped.

George did. But that wasn't because Nightmare had told him to. It was because when he had called out for Dream, right before Nightmare had told him to shut up, he had saw, for just a flicker of a second, Dream. But not the Dream that was now Nightmare. It was the Dream that he knew. The one that he loved. He knew that it wasn't too late...No...Not just yet...

— — —

Hermitcraft

Now Keralis, Bdubs, Grian, and Pearl were dead. Xisuma stared at his communication with an expression of horror.

It's 12. 12 are gone now, forever.

Xisuma couldn't believe Dream was doing this, or why.

He decided he didn't have time to dilly-dally. The Hermits in the meeting had split up into groups, and some Dream SMP members joined in.

The first group was the group trying to save their friends from the egg. This included Xisuma, Gem, Mumbo, False, Cleo, Tina, Drista and Philza.

The second group would be the group planning on how to stop the moon. This included Cub, Tango, Impulse, Zedaph, Evil X, and Techno.

The first group was more successful, but still not by much. Stopping the moon would be much more difficult.

Currently, they were talking to people's opposites.

They couldn't decide who to save first.

It would probably be easier to save the more recent ones like Wels and Scar, but then Doc and Ren would need more help.

They decided to split up. Xisuma went over to Wels.

"Wels, I think you're still in there. I KNOW you're still in there. Wels, please come through..."

"Well I guess you're wrong." Welsguard said.

"Wels. Think of me. Think of the Hermits. We're your friends. We've lost, so many people. Please come back Wels."

Xisuma hugged him, and in that moment, Wels felt like himself again.

"X...? What happened? Where is everyone?!"

"They'll be okay. Except...Grian, Pearl, Keralis, and Mumbo are gone..."

"What? How?!"

"Dream killed them." X's expression turned to anger.

"How dare he!" Wels yelled.

X looked at Welsknight. "Don't yell at Dream. He'll kill you as well."

Xisuma then looked over his shoulder to see Iskall85 back to normal.

Mumbo was crying tears of joy at the reunion with his friend. One by one, they were bringing their friends back.

Xisuma felt a wave of relief. He helped save his friends. Hopefully, no other Hermits get killed. X didn't know what he would do if that happened...

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Drista taught Michael how to use a fork >:D (Wait until Drista stab Michael with the fork -Galactic)
-Pleb

Too blind to see" again eh? Why does that remind me of..."Don't tell me you're too blind to see. Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down! Never gonna run around and desert you! Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye! Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!" (AGAIN- -Pleb) Yea shorter chapter for Hermitcraft section but writer's block exists :( Foreshadowing?
-Galactic