Epilogue

Epilogue

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

Everyone was home. And to Techno, George, Dream, Michael and Drista's relief, everyone was here. Even the ones who had died in the world they were sharing with the Hermits. The only ones who weren't here were the ones who had already died and didn't have a ghost counterpart before the SMP members went to that new world with the Hermits.

The ones who knew about Nightmare seemed to have completely forgotten about him without any trace of memory with him in it. Even the ones who had walked through the portal. Everyone but Dream and Michael had forgotten about Nightmare. Apparently, DreamXD had made that anyone who went through the portal will forget about the events with Nightmare that happened on the shared server. But had made an exception for Michael. And Dream of course.

But one thing that George didn't forget was that now, he and Dream were a thing. Of course, they would want to keep it a secret. Unfortunately, Dream was thrown back into the prison since he was now with everyone. But George had promised to get him out one day. One day...

Ranboo was now Ghostboo again, but he didn't care. He, Tubbo and Michael were together again, although Tubbo and Ghostboo didn't exactly get along since Ghostboo just reminded Tubbo of his platonic husband that was now dead, but they still got along well.

Sam had put much more security on the prison to prevent Dream from escaping again.

George had already started on a new house in a secluded place. In a place where he and Dream could be alone together when he got Dream out of the prison.

Drista and Mumza were now a part of the SMP. Mumza stayed with Phil. And Drista...She heard George's promise and decided to follow George and built a house hidden near the house he built. Of course, knowing her older brother, she built it at a safe distance.

Sally was now a part of the SMP too. And of course, she was a salmon, but this time, she could switch from a salmon and a human at any time she wished. Keeping Revivebur at a good mental state of mind was the challenging part though. And while doing that, Sally was also trying to spend as much time as she could with her son, Fundy, who is somehow a fox with a salmon mother and a human father.

Dream and George weren't the only ones to now be in a relationship. Skeppy and Bad were now a thing too. Ever since they both came back to the server together. Sapnap, Karl and Quackity were now getting along with each other again.

Everything in the server was well now. Even Dream was happy even though he was in the prison. Everyone was glad that they were all here. Here with each other.

Some SMP members wished that one day...One day...They would meet their friends from Hermitcraft once again...

— — —

Hermitcraft

Xisuma arrived in a new world. Season 9 of Hermitcraft. All the Hermits left were waiting for him, smiling. And to X's surprise, so were Grian, Welsknight, GoodTimesWithScar, and GeminiTay. 

Tears of joy in his eyes, X ran up to hug all four of them at once. He was disappointed nobody else was back, but four of his friends were better than none.

"How are you guys alive?!" He said, grinning from ear to ear.

Grian smiled. "After creating the portal, DreamXD had decided to bring the five of us back after he brought back everyone from Dream SMP. Being a god, and all. Said he was feeling generous."

"What? You miss us?" Wels asked.

X playfully rolled his eyes. "Why wouldn't I? And, there are four of you."

Gem nodded. "Yes, why?"

X looked confused. "Grian said five, but there are four of you here."

X was attacked from behind with a tight hug. He couldn't determine who it was until he heard the man's voice.

"Hey, big brother!"

Xisuma turned around and tightly gripped Xavier.

"But- I saw you die!"

Xavier tried to get out of X's grip, but X refused to let go.

"Uhm- X? Please let go. I can barely breathe and I really feel like you're playing the role of 'Overprotective Big Brother' here."

"Sorry!" X said, laughing.

"Glad to see you too X."

Xisuma looked at Xavier. "Hey, I was thinking. You're my younger brother, someone has to look after you. And, I miss you. Would you like to join Hermitcraft?"

Xavier's eyes lit up with excitement. "Yes! A million times yes! Thank you so much!"

He hugged his brother once more. He then continued talking.

"And no, you weren't thinking it. Because you thought I was dead. How could you invite me to Hermitcraft if I was dead?"

Mumbo laughed. "Ooh! Xisuma caught red-handed."

"Not yet he hasn't." Grian said.

The blond gremlin proceeded to dip Xisuma's hands in red dye.

Grian smirked. "Now he has."

"Indeed he has." Wels mentioned.

Even Xisuma had to laugh at what Grian did.

Eventually the Hermits split up to create bases around the server. Xisuma and Xavier decided to create separate starter bases, but create one mega base together.

Xisuma was glad 3 of his friends and his brother were back. But he would still never do one thing.

He was never going to forgive Dream.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Book 2 coming soon! And Galactic just couldn't help but end the story off with some angst... (Angst. Is. My. Life. -Galactic)
-Pleb

Ehhh I wanted to end it more angsty but Pleb said we needed more characters for Book 2 so like I had to bring back a few people sadly. "But he would still never do one thing. He was never going to forgive Dream." Nah, the real thing he would never do...He's "Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down! Never gonna run around and desert you! Never gonna make you cry! Never gonna say goodbye! Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!" THAT'S RIGHT ENDING THIS ON A SOLID RICKROLL. YOU'RE SO VERY WELCOME. This book was fun to work on, I really do hope you enjoyed! :D
And hey, stay tuned for Book 2! Galactic, out.
-Galactic