Chapter 8 - Opposites

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

Too much. Too much was happening. Too much was happening at the same time.

Karl's memory has gone. His fiances, Sapnap and Quackity are trying to restore his memory.

Ranboo's book where he recorded important things in so he wouldn't forget was gone. Tubbo was trying to help him find it. Not to mention that they were both trying to find Michael too ever since he went missing...Again- Tubbo had to keep reminding Ranboo because Ranboo kept forgetting.

Someone had set a forest on fire when Phil was in it, so now one wing was partially burnt. Techno and Mumza were working on healing it quicker.

Jschlatt had left the area where everyone was living too. No one knew why but Jschlatt himself.

Tommy, Puffy and Iskall had gone missing. But so did Skeppy, Bad, Dream, Xisuma, Doc and Ren. In fact, according to chat, Xisuma had died! Drista, George and Wilbur were trying to find them.

The Red Egg's vines had started spreading throughout the server. Niki, Alyssa, Tina, Sam and Sally were busy removing them.

And the moon was closer than ever. And of course, the Egg was picking victims and changing them like it did to Dream and the others who surrendered to the Egg.

And unfortunately, Puffy had ended up surrendering. And Iskall. So did Skeppy. Tommy was getting close to surrendering.

Still, no one found out the truth behind Nightmare.

Chaos was loose all around the server.

. . .

"DREAM!!" George called out.

"YOU BETTER COME OUT DREAM OR I'LL FORK YOUR EYES OUT!!" Drista said.

Wilbur was just removing vines so it was easier for the trio to travel.

Not to mention that Wels was now also acting strange.

It has been a week. A week. But it felt like a year for those who wanted this to be over. A day for those who were busy trying to help each other.

That's why everyone was surprised to see Dream come back. Dream. In his green hoodie and his iconic white mask.

Drista was trying to get him to tell her where he was for the past week. But Dream just kept saying that he got lost while exploring the world.

George found it strange that Dream wasn't his usual flirty self. He wasn't flirting with him as much as usual. In fact, he wasn't even acting like himself.

Dream was actually threatening a lot of people that he'll kill them if they don't do what he wants or if they disobey him. No one believe this. The SMP because the Hermits were here with them. The Hermits because they didn't know enough about Dream.

No one believed those threats. That is- Until he killed Shroud.

Shroud was slain by Dream using [Nightmare]

"What's wrong with you?!" Quackity said to Dream.

Quackity was slain by Dream using [Nightmare]

That really made Karl and Sapnap mad.

<Sapnap> WHAT THE FUCK DREAM?!

Sapnap was slain by Dream using [Nightmare]