Chapter 11 - Cries and Sacrifice

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

George has been missing for a few days now. Everyone was getting worried. There was no message saying he was killed. No message saying that he had left. No messages from him. They were worried that he had gone missing like everyone else. X had came back, so that was one less burden to deal with. But that had been replaced with the problem of George going missing. Not to mention that Nightmare was bored so he decided to go around, killing some more people.

ItsAlyssa was slain by Dream using [Nightmare]

GoodTimeWithScar was shot by Dream using [Nightmare]

<Welsknight> What did they do to you?!

Welsknight was shot by Dream using [Nightmare]

<Nihachu> Why are you killing people for no reason Dream?

Nihachu was slain by Dream using [Nightmare]

<CaptainPuffy> She just wanted to know why you were killing people for no reason Dream!

CaptainPuffy was slain by Dream using [Nightmare]

The SMP members and the Hermits were now more scared than ever. It wasn't at all safe anymore. Dream would kill people with absolutely no reason. Whether they were his friends or not. Some tried hiding away from Dream. Like Iskall, Gem and Cub. But the SMP members knew that it was no use hiding. Dream was an admin.

iskall85 was shot by Dream using [Nightmare]

GeminiTay was slain by Dream using [Nightmare]

Cubfan135 was slain by Dream using [Nightmare]

<Dre@m> Its no use hiding from me. I will find you.

No one seemed to notice the weird addition to Dream's username. No one noticed how it was Dre@m instead of Dream. Just like how they didn't notice DreamXD joining the server.

<Docm77> WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Docm77 was shot by Dream using [Nightmare]

<Skeppy> WHAT THE HELL DREAM?!

Skeppy was shot by Dream using [Nightmare]

<ZombieCleo> What are you? A serial killer?!

ZombieCleo was slain by Dream using [Nightmare]

. . .

George was still stuck in that cage. With that stupid voice.

Just surrender! Its not so hard!

No!

Why do you keep trying to reach Dream anyways? Its no use.

You're WRONG!! Dream is still in there. I KNOW IT! I saw it for myself!

Nightmare suddenly walked into the room with Puffy's opposite, Unswo. Her hair was blonde instead of brown and black instead of white. And not to mention that it faded too instead of being split down the middle. And instead of her hair being split vertically, the shading was done horizontally. And instead of dark green eyes, Unswo's eyes were light red.

"DREAM! PUFFY!" George cried out.

"SHUT UP, WHY DON'T YOU?!" Nightmare snapped.

"Geez, why won't he just surrender," Unswo said, rolling her red eyes.