Chapter 13 - Gone

Chapter 13 - Gone

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

Drista had gone straight to Techno. She knew that he might be as well the only one that will be able to stop Nightmare.

"Techno!!" Drista cried out as she broke down his door.

"Drista?" Techno looked up and so did Michael who was holding his axe.

"I need your help," Drista said, taking the axe from Michael. The zombified baby piglin took his golden sword and stabbed the floor with it. His chicken which Drista had brought along so that Michael would have his chicken friend with him, bawked and flew on top of Michael's head.

"What happened?" Techno asked as he picked took his axe back from Drista.

"Dream isn't himself anymore," Drista said weakly.

"He isn't?"

"No. He's been replaced with someone...Someone called Nightmare..."

"Nightmare?" Techno asked, confused.

"Yeah," Drista said. "He said that he was Dream's opposite."

"That makes no sense," Techno said.

"I know," Drista said. "But nothing really makes sense at the moment does it?"

"You have a point there," Techno admitted.

"Well?" Drista said. "Are you going to help or not?"

"Where's Michael going to go?" Techno asked.

"We can leave him with one of the Hermits," Drista said, picking up Michael.

"Alright," Techno said. "Go give him to one of the Hermits and come back." He began rummaging in his chests.

About half an hour later, Drista came back and both her and Techno went back to the egg after leaving Michael with one of the Hermits.

"George!" Drista called out when they entered the chamber.

"You looking for that bitch?" Goodboyhalo asked as he walked out from behind the egg. "That idiot got rid of Nightmare somehow," he said annoyed. "He's so fucking annoying."

Out of nowhere, an arrow was shot at Techno, but thankfully, with the enchanted armor he was wearing, the arrow only took a bit of his health.

"What the-" Drista turned around to see Skeppy, but instead of his diamond blue appearance, he was red.

"Skeppy?" Drista asked.

"I'm Jef, not Skeppy," he said.

"What the hell is going on here?" Techno asked, confused.

"Oh Techno!" Jef said. "I didn't know you were here," he said, sarcastically.

Jef aimed another arrow at Techno.

Sk3ppy was slain by Technoblade using [Orphan Obliterator]

"WHAT THE FUCK," Good said. He took out a sword and lashed out at Techno.

B@dboyhal0 was slain by Technoblade using [Orphan Obliterator]

"Hey, Techno," Drista said as the two bodies returned to their original state and dissolved.

"What?" Techno asked.

"I just noticed. Some letters in their usernames are...Replaced with different characters," Drista said.